||10|| Planning freedom.

(Warning!- I write these late at night and I do not proof read them)

"Ranboo?! HOLY SHIT!"
Tubbos POV:

Frantically, I run over to him and lifted up his wrists. I should have asked sooner.  I look at the cuts and they aren't deep enough to go to the hospital.  I sigh in relief, I'm glad it's not to deep, but it's still a hell is still self harm.
I should probably rap these up and take off his blood stained hoodie. I look around for bandages, once I found some I had back and place them on the bathroom counter. I grab a damp cloth and wipe his arms down, and bandage them up. I carefully move him away from the blood puddle and carefully take his hoodie off, putting it I'm the Landry pile under some other clothes to make sure my parents wouldn't see.

I go back to move Ranboo, I didn't know have I was going to move him. Well here goes nothing, I gently try to lift him up, it's surprising easy. To the point where I realized that he hasn't eaten a full mean in forever. Well minus the breakfast he had today, walking out of the bathroom I put him on the couch, and put a blanket over him to.
Now to go deal with the blood.
I grab a hell-ton of paper towels and some cleaner and headed off to clean. It took a bit but it all came out of the tiles eventually! I throw the paper towels out the window because I didn't care at this point, they would denigrate before anyone found them. I pick up the razor blade.. now what do I do with this, Is there more?  I don't know at this point.
I pocket it and go over to ranboo's suitcase, which was thrown across the floor. Even though I didn't want to, I went throw it and I'm glad did.
I found 30.
30 FUCKING RAZOR BLADES. I think I got them all so I throw them into one of my side table drawer.
I slowly make my way back to the main room to see if he was awake, which he wasn't.. I wonder what triggered this, maybe I can check Twitter since I saw him go live.
My phone was dead so I plugged it in and waited. As soon as it powered on I had at least 500+ discord pings and Twitter was going crazy.
First I check Twitter and as soon as I opened the app I figured out why, he had accidentally stretched his arms up, causing his sleeves to fall down. I saw someone posted a clip of it, as soon as the sleeve fell you could see the fear and regret in his eyes. As soon as it happened he looked straight into the camera them back to the pc, you could hear some clicking and then the stream ended. No wonder I have so many dms, I mean he is living with me so.
I guess it's time so spend forever replying to dms.

Ranboos POV:
What the..? What happened. Why am I on the-
Wait no. nononononono. I passed out on the floor in the bathroom, and now I'm not in the bathroom. That means Tubbo found me. He found me covered in my own blood. Great aren't I a dumbass!
Now he's going to hate me. Everyone hates attention seekers. I'm going to lose all my friends I mean it's not like they were faking it! I guess this is it. My life is over, Tubbos going to be so mad when he comes back. He's going to kick me out and make me go back to my hell hole I call my home. Why was I so so stupid, I should have been more careful. But I wasn't.  At least im not in a hospital.. I grab my phone and open the notes app on it, looking though for the note named Tubbo.
I re read what I wrote before, before adding more,

H̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶-

He knows about the cutting, but don't tell him anything else. He'll kick you out and hate you.
Remember, he's your only friend. Today is Wednesday, on Friday is going to be "my final cry for help."
Then I'll be free. No more worry's.
Also Tubbo took all your blades so make sure to look everywhere for them because Tubbo sucks at hiding things.

I zoned out just writing my plans down when I hear Tubbo coming back to this room. I turn off my phone and put it on silent, then lay down being as still as before.
"Ya.. sounds like a good idea Wilbur." I hear him say. He's on the phone again.
"We are free for a while, so anytime works for us."
"Mhm, I guess Friday will be good! What time...?" Shit, that's going to fuck up my plans! Like really fuck them up.
"8 am..? Isn't that to early - fine fine. We will go camping at the shady camping spot that YOU- wait I should yell sorry."
And great, WE ARE GOING CAMPING! YAY. I'll have to figure out how to do it there.
"Alright! I hope this does make him feel a bit better.. thank you Wilbur..it re- means a- lot" he's voice slowly gets harder to hear. Leaving me in a peaceful silence, I wasn't able to get up, everything still hurt. And I was still tired..
I hope he cancels the trip.. I really do. It would make the end of my life a lot easier.
I was ready for death, it would be sad leaving everything behind but the amount of  trauma I've been though I don't think I could keep living like this. Flinching every time someone yells or burden everyone.
There is nothing left for me here, the nothing holding me back it that fucking camping trip..I drift slowly to sleep..

"Maybe i'll never be free.."

A/N!

BEHOLD! A NEW CHAPTER! sorry for the dryness of the story, I forgot to write the notes on what to do for this one, do I just wrote off the top of my head!
Remember to stay hydrated and get some sleep! It's late when I post these so have a good day/night.

Word count 1078