||33|| How i see things.

(Warning, I don't proof read theses suck it up.)

Tommy's pov:

What the fuck does Ranboo think he's doing? He's being a fucking useless mess right now. Like why did tecnho even bring him here, not like anyone ever asked me about anything anymore. It's always about Ranboo, 'awe Ranboo you ok?' 'What's wrong with Ranboo, is he doing ok' . No one ever asks me if I'm ok.
He's being a fucking attention seeker, and he's trying to take all my friends away, he fucking sucks. I wish he was never even friends with anyone, ever.
I role over and check my phone, wow it's fucking early, so why did I just hear someone fall down the stairs?
I get up, and walk outside into the hall. Wilbur is also there so I just decide to follow him.
We get to the stairs and I see Ranboo laughing and helping Tubbo up, Ranboo then said something about food and Tubbo ran off. Fucking bitch, trying to get everyone to like him, not like they ever will.
It's really worthless how hard he trys, it's like we are the 'last thing keeping him alive' like what a fucking mistake. I walk down the stairs and I'm greeted by Ranboo, he says something about food being in the kitchen.
"Fuck of Ranboo." I say, not really caring that he made food. But I guess I'll eat it because I don't starve myself for attention like him.
I grab my food and start eating, it wasn't even that good, I could have made better like fucking hell why was Tubbo so excited?
I see Ranboo look at all of us then sit down with no plate of food, oh dear his starving himself ~ poor thing- god what a attention seeker.
"So, Ranboo we're are your pancakes? Have you decided to you know, skip breakfast?" I say, I know I might have sounded snotty but I don't care he can fucking cry and I wouldn't care..
"Oh! Ya sorry for worrying you Tommy, I ate the first batch of pancakes well making the rest of them!" Ranboo says putting on my cheerful smile, Look at him making his smile look as forced as possible.
"Alright sure, we all totally believe that, fucking attention seeker." I mumble under my breath. At this point Ranboo just stares at the floor, he looks frozen to his seat, how funny I caught him in the act!
"
"Excuse me?" I hear techno say, sounding a little bit aggravated.
"You heard me techno, he's being a no good attention seeker, your falling for his act to! It's pathetic! Look at you your falling apart and listening to his lies!" I say, it looks like I'm making techno more mad by the second.
"Tommy, he's not being a attention seeker. Calm down please" techno says, trying to keep calm as well.
"I will NOT BE CALM! RANBOO HAS THE FUCKING PERFECT LIFE, THE BEST FRIENDS AND HES JUST BEING A FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING, USELESS ATTENTION SEEKER!" I scream at techno, why can't anyone see what's happening! What do they know that I don't..
"TOMMY. shut up" techno says, and i stop instantly. Great now everyone things I'm the problem, when the fucking mistake is trying not to cry over on the couch, fuck it they might hate me but time to push all of them over the edge.

"Hey, at least I'm not a fat ass who can't eat." I say with a grin on my face, it took a sec but the look in Ranboo face was priceless. He actually started to cry, pff good acting. 
"WHAT THE FUCK TOMMY! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HES BEEN THROUGH?!" Techno screams at me, oh dear he's mad.
"YA HES BEEN THROUGH A BUNCH A BULL SHIT AND HES USING IT FOR ATTENTION!" I yell back, I see Ranboo book it upstairs, techno looks at this and goes to run for him but I grab his arm and pull him back.
"Why are .
you still caring about him my GOD ARE YOU THAT STUPID!" I say, what the fuck.
"TOMMY LET GO HIS GOING TO-" I cut techno off.
"HES NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING!  HES FAKING EVERYTHING YOU KNOW?" I say aggravated
"Tommy please let g-"-
"NO IM NOT GOING TO UNTILL YOU RELIZE THAT HES ATTENTION SEEKING!" I scream.
"please-"
"NO SHUT UP-" I get cut off this time.
"HOLY FUCK TOMMY HES BEEN THROW MORE THEN YOU, I LITERALLY HAD TO PULL HIM OFF THE SIDE KF A BRIDE BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO KILL HIMSELF, HE DIDN'T KNOW I WAS COMING OVER THAT DAY TOO!
HE ALSO GETS FUCKING RAPED AND ABUSED BY HIS FATHER FUCKING DAILY, ONE MORE THING HE HAS A REALLY FUCKING BAD ADDICTION TO SELF HARM SPO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET GO!" Techno screams at me, I let go.
I- I'm such a asshole...
Dear god what have I done, what the fuck...
I slowly make my way to where Ranboo was sitting and sit down, that explains what happened in the vlog, where I grabbed his wrist, it must have opened the cuts.
Techno comes back down, looking just... numb?
"Doors locked, I heard something metallic drop, phill did you have anything sharp in your guest washroom?" Techno asks the groggy Phil that looked like he just woke up, probably did from all the yelling.
"Ya.. I'm pretty sure there was one of my razors in there, and maybe some rusted nails." He says, yawning.
My heart drops, uh oh.
"Well, we can't do anything, we just have to hope he didn't hit a vein." Techno says, taking the food that Ranboo made and eating some.

"This time, Tommy. You really fucked up bad."

A/n
Hi Bitches, I'm back B)
Remember to stay hydrated and eat-
And I mean water and something heathy.
Oh also it's almost my birthday- so please don't beg for chapters.
Alright, get some sleep my little rose buds. C:

Word count! 1038