||28|| Regret.

Warning, I don't really read these over. If you don't like that then suck it up, I'll fix it later.

Ranboos pov:
"Why do I have so many missed calls?" I say out loud, not caring that techno is close by me.
There seemed to be some from Tommy, dream, Tubbo, Philza, and Wilbur..
Wilbur had the most message, poor thing, I put to many expectations on him. I do with Wilbur could help me though but I guess that won't happen..
"Well, it's probably because they think your.. you know? Dead?" I hear techno say back to me. I mean that is kinda true.
I did send a kinda considering thing in the group chat, and the fact that I haven't replied in like two days made it even worse.
Whatever, they were faking their friendship anyways.
I go and look at all the voice mails I have, 3 from Tubbo, kinda expected, he's not good at holding a conversation with himself.
7 from Tommy, He just wants to make himself feel like a good person, right? all that Tommy's ever done to me is made fun of me for the 'bit'
Phil had.. 1, I guess he did know that I was alive do I don't blame him on wasting his time on me.
Wilbur had 11 He knew what I was going through because of the note, so he was probably trying to stop me.
And last but not least Dre-
But then I noticed a contact I hadn't seen in awhile, Dad.
Not 10, not 20. But fucking 62 missed calls, 17 voice mails, and over 500 text messages.
I stare blankly at the screen, on shit I'm in trouble aren't I?

"Boo, you good?" I hear techno say breaking me out of my trance. I look up at him, tears threatening to fall.
"Y-yep! Just so glad all these people care so much." I lie to him, he's going to listen to the voice mails I'm going to play them out loud anyways.
"Also um, do you mind if I play my father voice mails out loud, if not it's ok.. Also he might be a bit angry because he's..worried? about me" I say to techno, all I get is a hum from him, I guess that's a yes?
I click on one of them oh fuck.

"RANBOO!? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU WERE SUPPOSED BE HOME HOURS AGO!
HAVE YOU GONE TO THAT STUPID FUCKING FRIENDS HOUSE AGAIN? BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE IM GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EVEN WORSE WHEN YOU GET BACK. I SUGGEST GETTING BACK HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE LONGER YOUR AWAY THE WORSE ITS GOING TO BE! 'SLAM'" and that's where the voice mail ended.
I proceeded to click on other, hoping this one will be better.

"GET HOME NOW YOUR FUCKING MISTAKE, IVE BEEN FUCKING AWFUL FOR DAYYYYYYS. YOU DONT WANT ME TO SUFFER RIGHT..?.. cmon Ranboo, come home I love you, I'm your father, your should be having father son time with me.. come home soon please?"
And that one ended to?

Odd, maybe he does love me more then I know, maybe this is just tough love
I rub my eyes so that the tears don't fall and take a deep breath.
I click the call button next to his name. Here goes nothing.
"boo what are you-" techno try's to say, I shush him before he could finish. I turn my phone on speaker phone and wait for him to pick up.
'Ring... Ring... Ring... Rin-'
"WHERE. THE. FUCK. ARE YOU?!" I hear my father voice boom though my phone speakers.
"I'm at my friend house." I reply in a voice without a hit of emotion in it.
"and why are you THERE?!" he yells back, as expected
"Because i tried to kill myself, again." I reply trying to make him feel even the slightest bit of sadness.

"Ranboo, how selfish of you! We had a conversation about this, you have me. A loving father, I've done nothing wrong and you know that. Your perception of me is tainted by all your friends, I love you, Ranboo. Your my son, I just given you some tough love to prepare your for the real word. I've done nothing wrong, I've tried to help by letting you do this stupid YouTube thing and now look where you are, running away from your own father because you can't attention seek around me, Like remover when you cut yourself to get more attention? That was funny, good time eh?"
My father finally stops rambling on, maybe I am the problem..

"I'm sorry dad, I didn't think about it that way. I don't mean to attention seek too." I apologize to him, I mean it's the least I could do right!

"Thank you Ranboo, I'll forgive you if you come back home, remember I'm a old mad and i can't really do much house work. So when you do get home in order for me to forgive you, you need to clean the whole house. Ok?"
My father says back, god I'm such a fucking awful kid.

"Yes dad, can you come pick me up? I'll share my location with you." I say trying to keep my voice straight.
"Yes sure, I'll be there as soon as you share your locati- beep beep beep."
Techno had grab the phone and hang up the call before I could do anything else.
"Techno what the fuck!?" I say in shock.
"He was manipulating you, boo." Techno says calmly.
"No he wasn't! He was telling the truth." I say back, oh fuck now dads going to be real mad.
"boo, no parent would ever say that their child committing or attempting suicide is selfish, they would be worried and probably send you to see someone." Techno says in he's normal monotone voice..
He's lying he has to be, I'm the problem in his life..

"Maybe I shouldn't go back after all.."

A/N
H E L L L L L L L L L L O O O O O O !
Sorry for the long wait, I've been having a lot of family issues not, and basically almost got kidnapped by one of my parents. So that was fun-
Anyways there's still a lot to write with this story so it won't end anytime soon-
Remember that my comments aren't a place to vent, but if you need to I'm always here to talk :)
Stay hydrated, remember I can see your comments, I don't mean fucking apple juice. I mean water, like get up and grab yourself a glass of fresh water, not 3 week old bottled water that's been sitting in your room-
Ok rant over, love you all Have a good night/day!
Please sleep-

Word count! 1140