chapter five ♡

Once they walk in everyone is there. They're wondering what took so long.
Xiao Rui- Luo Mei, you're still here? Lu Yue?
Luo Mei- I'm not leaving after all.
God Ming- You're here for the Jungler back up position. Why did you want to leave?
Luo Mei- I just wanted to consider Lu Yue's feelings. I didn't want to be a burden to him.
Lu Yue- I persuaded her to stay. It's my fault she was going to leave.
Luo Mei- (looks to him) Lu Yue... It's okay. Don't talk like that.
Xiao Rui- Are you both okay?
Luo Mei- Yes. And I'm not leaving anytime soon.
God Ming- You're be here for our match next week?
Luo Mei- Yes. I'm not going back to France.
Tong Yao- (walks up to her) I'm glad you're staying. We're friends now after all.
She goes and hugs Tong Yao.
Luo Mei- Did anyone want me to stay? (she breaks the hug)
God Ming- You became family since you been here.
Luo Mei- I don't deserve all this.
Xiao Rui- Don't say that. If Lu Yue forgave you...
Lu Yue- I have. She does deserves to be praised.
She thinks about the thing she is keeping from Lu Yue.
Luo Mei- Please stop. Tong Yao, where's Chocolate Chip?
Lu Yue- Mei Mei, something wrong?
Tong Yao- (she comes back with Chocolate Chip in her arms) Here.
Luo Mei- Thank you.
She takes Chocolate Chip in her arms and goes to sit in the living area. After that everyone goes back to what they were doing. God Ming comes over to talk to Luo Mei.
God Ming- Was I right?
Luo Mei- (she looks up at him) Huh?
God Ming- Lu Yue was overwhelmed by your returning.
Luo Mei- Oh, yes. He said it overwhelmed him and that's why he acted the way he did.
God Ming- Did he admit it?
Luo Mei- Admit what? What I just said?
God Ming- No. That he still loves you.
In that moment Lu Yue's phone keeps on going off. His notifications are going off. She takes his phone out of her bag and looks at it.
Luo Mei- Oh my gosh.
God Ming- What's wrong?
Luo Mei- (she unlocks Lu Yue's phone) They're gossiping about Lu Yue and I.
God Ming- What?
Luo Mei- Someone took pictures of us.
She shows God Ming.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, where are you? You have to see this.
Lu Yue- (he just got back from Luo Mei's room & walks over to her) What's wrong?
She grabs his shirt and pulls him down to sit next to her.
Luo Mei- Your notifications were going off. The fans are gossiping about us.
Lu Yue- What? How? (he touches her hand, brings it to him so he can look at his phone) Oh. Let them gossip. I don't care. We're not doing anything wrong. So what if your my girl.
She moves closer to him to read the comments.
Luo Mei- "Who is that girl hugging and touching my hubby?"
Lu Yue- Luo Mei, don't read them.
Luo Mei- I want to. "Is that Lu Yue's girlfriend?" "She's probably a god dagger." Ha. That was funny.
God Ming- How is that funny?
Luo Mei- Because I feel it would be the other way around. Lu Yue's family may be rich but it seems Brother Cheng actually has money.
Lu Yue- I have you.
Luo Mei- (looks to Lu Yue) What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying I'm your sugar mama?
Lu Yue- You can be. You would buy me anything.
Luo Mei- (she whispers in his ear) You're being really cute right now.
Lu Yue- Don't say "right now".
Luo Mei- Uh, don't be so cocky.
God Ming- Did I miss something?
Luo Mei- Sorry. I whispered something in his ear. Don't worry about it.
God Ming- Oh. Okay.
Lu Yue- (he takes his phone from her & turns it off) I don't want you reading those comments. I'm not committing a crime.
Luo Mei- You think those comments will effect me? They're very laughable. They can think what they want. I don't care.
After that Xiao Rui comes over.
Xiao Rui- We're going to have a meal to celebrate that you're not leaving.
Luo Mei- (she looks at him) You really don't have to.
Xiao Rui- We want to. You're family.
Luo Mei- I don't know.
Lu Yue- Mei Mei, what's wrong with getting treated to a meal? We should celebrate that you're not leaving. You're family after all.
Luo Mei- (looks to Lu Yue) Okay.
   Later the bus comes so they can go out for a meal together. They all go outside. They all start to get on.
Luo Mei- Wait.
Lu Yue- (looks back at her) Beau... Mei Mei, what's wrong?
Luo Mei- Will there be room for me?
God Ming- There's only eight seats.
Luo Mei- Tong Yao?
Tong Yao- (walks to her) What's up?
Luo Mei- I'll call for a cab and we will meet everyone there.
Tong Yao- Okay.
Luo Mei starts to call a cab but Lu Yue stops her.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue.
Lu Yue- There is room for you.
Luo Mei- What are you talking about? There's only eight seats.
He gives her a look and she knows exactly what he's thinking.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue.
Lu Yue- Is there something wrong with that?
Luo Mei- No. I--
Lu Yue- Come on. There's nothing wrong with sitting on my lap. You're light. You've sat on my lap before.
Everyone else gets on the bus.
Luo Mei- Fine. Hold on to me tight.
Lu Yue- I will.
Luo Mei- Thank you. (she stands on her toes & kisses him on the cheek)
Lu Yue- (he smiles) Thank you.
He goes in the bus and she follows behind. He sits down first. He looks up at her and she goes and sits down on his lap. She's sitting sideways. He wraps an arm around her.
Lu Yue- Can I get my phone? I put it in your bag.
The bus starts to move.
Lu Yue- Are you going to let me have it?
Luo Mei- I don't know.
Lu Yue- You're mad at me?
Luo Mei- No. I just think this would be embarrassing.
Lu Yue- Oh. Are you embarrassed now. No one's looking at us.
   Before she sets her head on him she says something under her breath and he can hear it.
Luo Mei- Mine.
Lu Yue- (he whispers to her) You're being really cute.
Luo Mei- I don't want you to have your phone.
Lu Yue- Why not?
Luo Mei- I want you to talk to me and not be on your phone.
Lu Yue- Okay.
Luo Mei- Baby boy.
Lu Yue- You call me that when you want something.
Luo Mei- (she lifts her head off him & whispers in his ear) I want us to be alone when we get back.
Lu Yue- (his eyes go kind of wide) Really?
Luo Mei- (she looks at him) What's up with that face? You're thinking dirty? Pervert. Don't ruin what alone time I was imagining.
Lu Yue- I wasn't. It would be nice for us to be alone to talk. It's been awhile since we can actually talk.
Soon they arrive at the restaurant. They all get off the bus and go inside.
Xiao Pang- Sister Mei, you can sit by Lu Yue.
Luo Mei- Okay.
They all sit down around the table their food is already there and they start to eat.
Later they get back and it's already night. They're on the bus on they're way back. Luo Mei is sitting on Lu Yue's lap again and he's holding on tight to her.
Lu Yue- Luo Mei?
Luo Mei- Mmhm. (she looks at him)
Lu Yue- (he talks low but she can hear him) How are we going to get to be alone? We're doing it again. No one knows we're back together.
Luo Mei- Oh. Um... Yeah, but only Lu SiCheng knew.
Lu Yue- Yeah. We can't raise suspicion.
Luo Mei- How about this: you wait a little while when it's clear to sneak off to my room.
Lu Yue- Okay. You'll be here.
Luo Mei- Of course.
They soon make it to the mansion. They get off the bus when they get there. Everyone goes inside. Luo Mei goes up to her room first. Lu Yue waits till it's clear to go up to her room.
Luo Mei is in her room now. She gets ready to get in the shower. She doesn't know it but once she's done in the shower, Lu Yue is on his way.
Lu Yue opens the door and closes it on his way in. He walks in and doesn't see Luo Mei. He's wondering where she is. Right when Luo Mei just got her towel wrapped around her, Lu Yue walks in. His eyes go kind of wide when he sees her.
Luo Mei- (she turns around & sees Lu Yue) Lu Yue?! Out!
Lu Yue- Sorry. I'm going out.
Luo Mei- You better. Don't be a pervert.
Lu Yue- I wouldn't dare.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, out.
Lu Yue- I'm going, I'm going.
He turns around and walks out. He closes the door about an inch. Luo Mei goes to the door.
Luo Mei- Baby boy.
Lu Yue- What is it you want?
Luo Mei- Can you get me the clothes that are laying on my bed?
Lu Yue- Okay, I can.
Luo Mei- Handsome. (was kind of her way of saying thank you)
Lu Yue- I know. Mhmm.
She smiles and he goes to get the clothes that are laying on Luo Mei's bed. He walks back to the bathroom door.
Lu Yue- Can I come in?
Luo Mei- No. I said don't be a pervert.
Lu Yue- So I can hand you your clothes.
Luo Mei- Cover your eyes.
Lu Yue- Why?
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, just do it.
Lu Yue- Okay.
Luo Mei- Cover them and then open the door more.
Lu Yue- Okay, okay.
He does those two things and Luo Mei grabs the clothes out of Lu Yue's hand.
Luo Mei- (she steps on her toes & kisses him on the cheek) Thank you, cutie.
Lu Yue- You're welcome, beautiful.
Luo Mei- Now go on out and wait for me.
Lu Yue- Okay.
He walks out and she closes the door a little behind him. After that Luo Mei gets dressed and dries and brushes out her hair. When she's done all that she walks out.
Lu Yue- (he looks up at Luo Mei) You're beautiful.
Luo Mei- You're beautiful. (she goes and sits next to him, facing her body to him)
Lu Yue- We're beautiful.
Luo Mei- Cocky much.
Lu Yue- You know you love it.
Luo Mei- I do. It's so cute. (she bites her lower lip & moves closer to him) How was getting up here?
Lu Yue- I can be sneaky. (he smirks)
Luo Mei- You make me want to be in your arms right now.
Lu Yue- Just say it and you can be.
Luo Mei- You love when I call you that.
Lu Yue- (he leans into her) Say it.
Luo Mei- Baby boy.
After she says that he immediately moves behind her and wraps his arms around her. She puts her hands on his arms.
Lu Yue- Can I hold you while you sleep?
Luo Mei- I don't know. You might never leave. We've done this before and we got caught by Lu SiCheng.
Lu Yue- Didn't you say you wanted to be in my arms.
Luo Mei- I did. I just want to stay like this for a little while.
Lu Yue- Okay. Is your father sending you money?
Luo Mei- He doesn't know I'm here. He'll be sending the money to France but I have someone to send it here.
Lu Yue- Is it a guy?
Luo Mei- No. Cutie, she's a girl. I gave her the address to send it here.
Lu Yue- I don't want your father to know you're here.
That makes her think about what she's keeping from him. She pulls away from him.
Luo Mei- Baby boy, I want to sleep now.
Lu Yue- Now? (he gets up off her bed & looks down at her)
Luo Mei- Yes.
Lu Yue- Okay. (he makes a pouty face)
Luo Mei- Don't make that face.
Lu Yue- Maybe it will make you want me to stay.
Luo Mei- No. I'm not tempted.
She says in her head, "Ughh, I can't with the way he is looking at me." She then grabs onto his shirt because she wants to hug him but they end up falling.
He's now on top of her. In that moment they gaze into each other's eyes. He lowers his head to where their lips can almost touch but he stops himself from kissing her. He turns his head.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, why didn't you kiss me? It was going to happen. Why didn't you let it?
Lu Yue- I didn't think you wanted me to.
Luo Mei- Yue Yue, look at me?
Lu Yue- (he looks at her) Mhmm.
Luo Mei- I never said I didn't want you to kiss me. (she pushes him off her) I said I wanted us to wait till it happens. I didn't mean that. (she sets her hand on his cheek) Of course I want you to kiss me. It's just been a long time since our lips have touched.
Lu Yue- Are you afraid if we kiss it will be a goodbye kiss?
Luo Mei- No. I don't want a goodbye kiss. Do you think you'll kiss me and then I'll have to leave. I'm not going anywhere this time. I'm staying home forever.
Lu Yue- I'm 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.
Luo Mei- Yes. Handsome is my home. (she smiles at him) Now go be handsome while you sleep in your room. (she runs her hand throw his hair)
Lu Yue- Okay.
Luo Mei- Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Lu Yue- Don't ever be sorry about doing this. I love when you do this. It feels nice.
Luo Mei- How did I get so lucky?
Lu Yue- I should be the one asking that. I fell for you first. I always felt like a fool and you would never feel the same.
Luo Mei- Yue Yue. I'd find myself crushing on you when you didn't know.
Lu Yue- It couldn't help that Hao Ling almost stole you away from me.
Luo Mei- He couldn't steal me away from you because in my heart I was already yours.
He moves her hand out of his hair and kisses her hand.
Lu Yue- Why did you choose me?
She gets up and pulls him off her bed.
Luo Mei- I was never in love with Hao Ling and I never knew him like I know you. I fell for you.
Lu Yue- You're heart choose me.
Luo Mei- Yes.
Lu Yue- You fell for me because I'm handsome, right?
Luo Mei- Uh, you cocky boy. No. You made me feel at home. But I guess you could say how cute you are all the time I couldn't resist.
Lu Yue- I'm cute.
Luo Mei- (she pushes him out) Now you can go.
Lu Yue- Ugh, I really don't want to.
Luo Mei- Don't you dare tempt me.
Lu Yue- (he sighs) Okay. Night. I love you.
He slides his hands down her arms, then stops holds her there and steps closer to her to kiss her on the forehead. She closes her eyes when he does.
Luo Mei- Night, handsome. I love you.
She hugs him again by wrapping her arms around his waist. He hugs her back.
Luo Mei- Baby boy, I wanted to be in your arms one last time.
Lu Yue- I'll miss it. Do I have to go?
Luo Mei- (she pulls away from him) Ugh, don't ruin it. Go. Don't be a pervert.
Lu Yue- (he leans into her to talk in her ear) What if I be one?
Luo Mei- (she pulls him away from her) Ugh, Lu Yue?! Don't be so dirty. We haven't even kissed again yet. Go on, be a good boy and go to your room.
Lu Yue- Yes, ma'am. I'm leaving.
Luo Mei- Good.
He opens the door, looks around before he walks out and then closes the door behind him when he does.