chapter thirtynine ♡

Lu Yue and Luo Mei are now in the city. Luo Mei has her legs up on Lu Yue to elavate her broken leg. Luo Mei feels for Lu Yue's hand and starts to stroke it from his fingertips to his wrist.
Luo Mei- (she looks at him) Lu Yue?
Lu Yue- (he looks at her) Yes, princess.
Luo Mei- (she slides her hand in his & they hold hands) Ahhh. Handsome.
Lu Yue- I know. I am.
Luo Mei- Ahh, Yue Yue. Don't tempt me.
Lu Yue- Then, tell me. What is it?
Luo Mei- Baby boy, why did my returning overwhelm you?
Lu Yue- Because... honestly I was waiting and hoping you would return. I mean, I was still in love with you when my heart healed.
Luo Mei- Because your heart was in France.
Lu Yue- Right. But the day of your return I didn't know what to do.
Luo Mei- Did I startled you too?
Lu Yue- Yes. All what I was feeling made me say things I didn't mean.
Luo Mei- Would you have done it differently? The way you acted when I returned.
Lu Yue- Yeah. But you felt guilty then. We would had to talk privately and I don't think we would of gotten that.
Luo Mei- It would of been different for us.
Lu Yue- I hated the things I said to you but I'm glad I took you back. You should know if your returning didn't overwhelm me I would of took you back in a heart beat. I never wanted to hesitate for you. I never do.
Luo Mei- You know I would take you back in a heart beat. And your persuading was enough I just wanted you to say it. I wanted you to be truthful to me like you always been.
Lu Yue- I can never lie to you. (he thinks about what he can't tell her yet & buries his head on her shoulder)
Luo Mei- (she touches his head) Yue Yue. This talk is making you think about what you can't tell me.
Lu Yue- Yes. I'm sorry.
Luo Mei- No. Don't say that. You didn't do anything wrong.
Lu Yue- I love you so much. Hold me?
Luo Mei- Awww, cutie. Yay, I love holding handsome. (she goes to hold him) I love you.
Lu Yue- You're going to want to pay back God Ming. I know he won't take it.
Luo Mei- Here. (she let's go of him & opens her bag) Since anyone I try to pay back they reject it and you take it. I'll just give you the amount I was going to give God Ming to you now. (she has the yuan money out & it's in her hand)
Lu Yue- (he looks at her) 什么? Really? I still have some money left over from the time I asked you for some. (What? <chinese translation to english)
Luo Mei- Yes. (she hands the yuan money out to him) You can buy what ever you want with it.
Lu Yue- (he takes it) You know this is called spoiling me.
Luo Mei- Good. I want to spoil you.
Lu Yue- Ugh, how did I get so lucky?! My girlfriend appreciates me so much.
Luo Mei- Is it too much? I could tone it down.
Lu Yue- Don't you dare. When it comes to me. I love when you go overboard. Even if you go extremely overboard. I would still love it.
Luo Mei- Good. Because there's no way I'll ever stop treating you the way I do.
Lu Yue- (he goes in her face & kind of whispers to her) I want you, princess.
Luo Mei- (she holds his face) If you be like this all the time. You can have me. And if you call me that more.
   He goes straight to kiss her on the lips. She kisses him back.
   Soon they arrive at the mall. Luo Mei buys whatever Lu Yue wants to eat, and they do that first. After they've eaten, they just sit and talk. Luo Mei is telling Lu Yue about the conversation she had with God Ming first.
Luo Mei- I walked downstairs to find God Ming but I almost fell. He catched me and I held onto his arms.
Lu Yue- What did he say to you?
Luo Mei- He asked what was I doing up. I told him I couldn't sleep and he knew something was wrong.
Lu Yue- Tell me exactly what you told him, princess?
Luo Mei- (she holds onto Lu Yue's hand) "I'm worried about Lu Yue. He... He hasn't really been keeping his distance from me because he's around me but he's been giving me less attention. He always would try to give me his full attention. He... He even kisses me less."
Lu Yue- I want to kiss you. What did he say to that?
Luo Mei- Where are you? I told him. "He's sleeping in my bed. But it feels like a ghost is sleeping in my bed." Then I told him I don't know what to do.
Lu Yue- I never want to make you feel that way. I'll sleep close next to you every night and never make you feel that way.
Luo Mei- Ughh, I want to kiss you more. But it might not be a good idea.
Lu Yue- I know. It might expose us. We can wait it out. Tell me more, princess.
Luo Mei- God Ming said to that, "Lu Yue told me you go for you want." I cut him off before he could say anything else and said this, "Yes. But, God Ming, it gets hard to when it comes to him. When I wanted him for the first time I tried to hold it off."
Lu Yue- What did he say to that?
Luo Mei- "Don't think like that. Try to do something to get his attention. You can do it. I know it."
Lu Yue- (he kind of goes in her face & sets his right hand on her leg) I'll never forget how you got my attention. Do it again. I dare you.
Luo Mei- Maybe I will.
Lu Yue- Baby girl, I want to know more.
Luo Mei- You're adorable.
Lu Yue- No, you are. Tell me more.
Luo Mei- I told him you don't want me to make it seem hard.
Lu Yue- I did. When it comes to me there's no reason to hesitate. Is there anyone stopping us from being together?
Luo Mei- No.
Lu Yue- Then what's there to hesitate when it comes to each other?
Luo Mei- Nothing. You're so handsome when you talk like this.
Lu Yue- I know. Tell me more.
Luo Mei- He told me, "Don't. Just go for it. I believe you can."
Lu Yue- I see I'm not the only one that believes in you.
Luo Mei- Are you jealous?
Lu Yue- No. He's seen how you are. He knows you're strong. Anyways I believe in you more than he does. It's a boyfriend's job, right?
Luo Mei- You are so handsome.
Lu Yue- Yup. I know. I am.
Luo Mei- Mine.
Lu Yue- I am.
Luo Mei- Ughh. Try not to tempt me right now.
Lu Yue- Sorry. I'll stop.
Luo Mei- No. What's the sorry for? You tempt me more when you're on top of me.
Lu Yue- Just tell me more, okay?
Luo Mei- Okay, handsome. I told him. I was the one who pursued you.
Lu Yue- Yes, you did. You're proud of that?
Luo Mei- Yes. I would do it again.
   She tells him the rest of the conversation she had with God Ming, and didn't leave anything out.
Lu Yue- You hugged him?
Luo Mei- What's there to get jealous for? You know what kind of hug it was.
Lu Yue- I'm not. And I'm not threaten by God Ming because he's not Hao Ling or like him.
Luo Mei- I'm more like a sister to him. And he likes us together anyways.
Lu Yue- Yes.
Luo Mei- You still feel threaten by Hao Ling?
Lu Yue- A little bit. But it's not something I'm worried about.
Luo Mei- I don't want you to feel threaten by anyone. No one can take me away from you. And if they try to I won't let them. I'm yours forever and nothings going to change that.
Lu Yue- That's my girl. Saving the damsel in distress.
Luo Mei- 什么? Who said you're one? Don't call yourself that. (What? <chinese translation to english)
Lu Yue- Hey, I was only saying that because it seems like you do.
Luo Mei- (she grabs his hand & puts hers in it) But you're not one.
Lu Yue- You're the type of princess that would save her prince.
Luo Mei- Yes. But you're not one.
Lu Yue- I know. And you're not one either. You're getting a little protective over me.
Luo Mei- Oh, bite me. I'll get protective over you if I want to. However I want to.
Lu Yue- 也许我会咬你. I'll gladly do it. Baby, you love protecting me. You just admitted it. (he smiles) (Maybe I will bite you. <chinese translation to english)
Luo Mei- Ughhh, Lu Yue, would you quit it?
Lu Yue- 为什么? What did I do? (Why? <chinese translation to english)
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, you know. You're making me want you more.
Lu Yue- I was doing that?
Luo Mei- You 𝘢𝘳𝘦. Lu Yue, you know you are.
Lu Yue- Do you want me to quit? Or do you want me?
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, you know my answer.
Lu Yue- You want me.
Luo Mei- 是的. Lu Yue, you're really tempting me right now. 我要你. (Yes. _____ I want you. <chinese translation to english)
Lu Yue- Well, you want to go back to the base?
Luo Mei- 不是. (No. <chinese translation to english)
Lu Yue- Well, we can't here. We're too out in the open.
Luo Mei- It's empty in the movie theater.
Lu Yue- You want to see a movie.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, I don't want us to watch it. I know you love when we make out in the dark.
Lu Yue- 是的,我知道. (Yes, I do. <chinese translation to english)
Luo Mei- Baby boy, can we please go. I want that.
Lu Yue- Yes. I want you more.
Luo Mei- Let's go. Lu Yue, please?!
Lu Yue- We are. Baby, what's wrong? I feel there's something bothering you.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue.
Lu Yue- Are you afraid my attention and affection I'm giving you is going to come to an end?
Luo Mei- I don't want it to.
Lu Yue- It won't. Have I ever broke any of our pinky promises?
Luo Mei- No. I feel like I have.
Lu Yue- Baby, don't think about that. It doesn't matter anymore.
Luo Mei- Handsome.
Lu Yue- Yes. You're right. I am. Princess, have I gone anywhere? Am I still here? With you?
Luo Mei- Yes, you are.
Lu Yue- There's no reason for me to go anywhere or leave your side. How much do I love you?
Luo Mei- Handsome's love for me is... infinite. He's truly, madly, deeply in love with me. I'm irresistible to him. How could he not be?
Lu Yue- Gosh, you are so adorable. That's right. I feel there's still something bothering you. Princess?
Luo Mei- You worried about?
Lu Yue- Yes.
Luo Mei- Oh, just bite me. You should know. Lu Yue, you know I hate using crutches. I don't want them.
Lu Yue- 我会咬你的. But how are you supposed to walk? (I will bite you. <chinese translation to english)
Luo Mei- Ughhh, Lu Yue?! Don't play dumb. We were close growing up. You should know what I want. Don't make me get fustrated at you.
Lu Yue- I know, you want me to walk you.
Luo Mei- Yes.
   He does what she wants. He helps her up. He puts her arm over his shoulders, she holds onto him, and he lifts her up.
Luo Mei- You keep on saying you're going to bite me. When you are you going to do it?
Lu Yue- Luo Mei?!
Luo Mei- 什么? I want you to. (What? <chinese translation to english)
Lu Yue- If I don't will you say my name again? You've said like ten times already. What's with you in saying my name a lot today? Say it again. I dare you.
Luo Mei- Do you like when I say it?
Lu Yue- I love how it sounds when you say it.
Luo Mei- Oooooh. I don't know if I want to. I think I might have said it enough. Let's go.
Lu Yue- (he got the tickets for the movie) Say it.
Luo Mei- L--- Come on, I said it enough.
He walked them in the movie theater.
Lu Yue- No. I want you to say it. You'll have to say it sooner or later.
Luo Mei- No. Why do I need to say it?
   He sets her crutches down and then goes back to her. She holds onto him.
Lu Yue- Please, baby girl.
Luo Mei- No. Sit down.
Lu Yue- Yes, ma'am.
   He sits down. She holds on tight to him while she sits down and puts her legs up on him.
Lu Yue- (he slides his fingertips up her right leg) I'll tempt you to make you say it.
Luo Mei- Ughhh. Stop. You're giving me goosebumps.
Lu Yue- Good. I'm not going to stop. I'll make you say it.
Luo Mei- (she crosses her arms) I'm not going to say it. You can't tempt me. Your touch isn't doing anything. I'm not tempted. Hmm.
Lu Yue- You said I'm giving you goosebumps. Yes, I am tempting you.
Luo Mei- (she says under her breath) Not handsome.
Lu Yue- What did you say?! (he goes to touch her knee)
Luo Mei- (she says under her breath again) Not handsome.
Lu Yue- Say it louder?! (he slides his fingertips down her leg)
Luo Mei- Not handsome. Hmm.
Lu Yue- 什么?! How dare you say that. You'll regret you said that. (What?! <chinese translation to english)
Luo Mei- Nah. I'm okay with it.
Lu Yue- Luo Mei?! You still want me to bite you?!
Luo Mei- Ughhhh, I can't take it! Lu Yue, you know you're tempting me. Touching my leg like you are, did it. I was only teasing you. Handsome. Baby boy. Yue Yue. Lu Yue. I want you. Show me hot lips and don't stop. I miss them on... (she touches her lips) mine.
Lu Yue- Woah.
Luo Mei- It's your fault. You tempted me too much. You're driving me crazy right now and I just--- (he pulls her closer & starts to kiss her on the lips) Hmm... Mmmm. (she holds his face & kisses him back with a smile)
   He bites her lip and it makes her grab onto his shirt. He kisses her more after that. They get into the kissing and make out for a few minutes.