chapter twentynine ♡

YueMei and God Ming are now downstairs. Lu Yue let's Luo Mei down and she holds onto him. They all turn to look at them.
Xiao Rui- Is everything okay now? Luo Mei, are you not mad at Lu Yue anymore?
Luo Mei- Brother Rui, I never was. I took it back.
Xiao Rui- Okay.
Tong Yao- (has her phone in her hand) Luo Mei?
Luo Mei- Yes.
Tong Yao- Chen JinYang wants to treat us today. She said to meet us there.
Luo Mei- Okay. Can Yang Lian come?
Tong Yao- Of course she can.
Luo Mei- Okay. When are we going?
Tong Yao- I just called a cab so when ever it gets here. We're be leaving.
Luo Mei- Okay. I'll just go and get my bag and shoes.
She tries to walk back upstairs but Lu Yue stops her.
Luo Mei- (she looks at him) Lu Yue, it's okay. I got it. I can do it.
He let's go of her and she makes it upstairs to her room. She changes her mind and closes the door behind her. She finds something nice to wear and puts it on. She lays down on the bed to try and button and zip up the zipper to her denim jean skirt.
Then she tries to get up after that. She puts her bag over her shoulder, picks out a pear of boots to wear, and walks out.
-
this is the outfit she changed into:

 -this is the outfit she changed into:

-

She tries to make it downstairs. When she's at the bottom she sees Lu Yue sitting at Old K's chair. He's tugging on his lip, then he looks at her with wide eyes. She sees this and it makes her fall. He rushes to go catch her before she hits the floor. Everyone is else where and it's just Lu Yue there.
-
this is basically the face Lu Yue made but his eyes are probably a bit bigger than this hehe:

 -this is basically the face Lu Yue made but his eyes are probably a bit bigger than this hehe:

-

Luo Mei- You never hesitate to catch me.
Lu Yue- (he stands her up) How dare you change out of the outfit I picked out for you.
Luo Mei- 什么? Is there something wrong with this one? If there is then why did you look at me like that? You know I fell because of the way you were looking at me. (What? <chinese translation to english)
Lu Yue- (he sighs) There's nothing wrong with it. Just why did you change?
Luo Mei- I wanted to look nice since I'm going out.
Lu Yue- You looked fine before. You didn't have to change.
Luo Mei- I wanted to. I'm not changing. The blouse isn't too tight?
Lu Yue- I didn't say it was.
Luo Mei- Well, I'm not changing and you can't make me.
Lu Yue- Maybe I should.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue?! If you don't like this outfit on me just say it.
Lu Yue- I wasn't saying that. You know I think you look good in everything you wear.
Luo Mei- Than what's this scolding for?
Lu Yue- (he moves closer to her & it makes her stand back) You know I'm not scolding you.
Luo Mei- I know what handsome wants.
Lu Yue- (she holds onto the railing of the stairs & he walks more closer to her & she walks back) Is that right? What is it that I want?
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, you're pushing up the stairs.
Lu Yue- (he goes further to her & she walks back more) Tell me. What do I want?
Luo Mei- 我. Please, just pull me away where no one can see us and do it already. I want you. (Me. <chinese translation to english)
Lu Yue- Ughhhhh, I want you more.
She wraps her arms around his neck and he wraps his left arm around her legs, his other arm around her waist, lifts her up, and carries her to where no one can see them.
He let's her down gently and then pushes her up against the wall. They way he's looking at her it makes her drop her boots.
Luo Mei- (she puts her hands on his cheeks) Please. I want handsome. He's being so hot and looks very handsome. Can he just kiss me al---
He goes straight to kiss her. After he showers her with lots of kisses he pulls him away from her lips.
Luo Mei- You don't want me to go. I've gone out like this before.
Lu Yue- The first time I was so cold to you.
Luo Mei- You took that back. You don't want me to interact with Yang Lian, Tong Yao, and Chen JinYang? You want to be my only friend?
Lu Yue- I just want to have you all to myself sometimes.
Luo Mei- Are you never going to get enough of me?
Lu Yue- No.
Luo Mei- Aw, Lu Yue, it's not like I'm never coming back. Why are you being like this?
Lu Yue- It's your fault.
Luo Mei- Didn't you and God Ming went out earlier?
Lu Yue- Yes.
Luo Mei- Why shouldn't it be different? I knew you would come back.
Lu Yue- I can make you not go.
Luo Mei- Don't you dare. I'll kick you.
Lu Yue- Do it. I dare you.
Luo Mei- I'll do it. And I'll tell on you, that you're being mean to me. I'll tell Lu SiCheng on you.
Lu Yue- Don't you dare.
She kicks him with her right knee and he goes back. She tries to walk to call for Lu SiCheng. Lu Yue follows her.
Lu Yue- Don't you dare do it.
Luo Mei- Brother!
Lu Yue- Luo Mei?!
She tries to walk where everyone can see them. Lu Yue follows her.
Lu Yue- Luo Mei, stop.
Luo Mei- Brother!
Lu Yue- Luo Mei, come back here.
Luo Mei- Brother?!
Soon Lu SiCheng comes over and his arms are crossed.
Lu SiCheng- What is going on over here?
Luo Mei- Brother, Lu Yue's being mean to me.
Lu Yue- I am not. I didn't do anything to her.
Lu SiCheng- You better not have. (he puts out his hand as if he's going to hit Lu Yue) If you hurt her I'll---
Luo Mei- (she goes in front of Lu Yue) No. Please. Don't hit Lu Yue.
Lu SiCheng- (he looks at her) Huh?
Luo Mei- I was only joking. You should know Lu Yue wouldn't do anything to hurt me. (she turns to look up at Lu Yue) Lu Yue, why are you making that face like you hurt me mentality?!
Lu Yue- But I have.
Luo Mei- No, you haven't!
Lu Yue- Upsetting you and scaring you the way I was acting when I was keeping my distance from you.
Luo Mei- Ughh, this is what makes me mad. You talking about all this nonsense.
She tries to walk off but she loses her balance and Lu Yue doesn't hesitate to catch her. When he looks at her, tears are running down her cheeks and she won't look at him.
Lu SiCheng- Lu Yue?! What is wrong with you? You better fix this or I will get ma to set you up on a blind date.
Lu Yue- I will.
Lu SiCheng walks away and Lu Yue walks Luo Mei outside. He helps her to sit down. He bends down at her, and puts his hand on her leg.
Lu Yue- Please, don't be mad at me.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, what is wrong with you? Those things were supposed to be taken back.
Lu Yue- I'm so stupid. (he buries his head on her right leg) I just feel guilty about doing all that.
Luo Mei- Stop thinking about it too much and worry about now.
Lu Yue- I take it all back.
Luo Mei- You just came back to me. Where did you go? Don't you dare pull back.
Lu Yue- (he picks up his head & looks at her) I won't. I'm here.
Luo Mei- Than stop thinking about all this nonsense. You took it all back.
Lu Yue- I won't.
Luo Mei- (Lu Yue tries to go closer to her but she pushes him away) No. Promise me?
Lu Yue- (he holds out his pinky to her) I promise.
They pinky promise on it. He moves his hand away but she pulls it back and holds it.
Luo Mei- Good. Now you can't break that promise.
Lu Yue- I know.
Luo Mei- I told you I'll never stop being accepting of you no matter what. Nothing's going to stop me from that.
Lu Yue- You're too good to me.
After that she goes for what she wants. She holds onto his hand tight and tries to get up.
Lu Yue- What are you doing?
Luo Mei- Going for what I want. Can handsome sit down?
Lu Yue- Okay.
He sits down, still with her holding onto his hand. Then she let's go of his hand and sits on his lap. He holds onto her and looks at her.
Lu Yue- This is what you wanted?
Luo Mei- Yes. (she goes to stroke his side-burn) Lu Yue, why didn't you see I was teasing you? Why do you think I told your brother I was only joking?
Lu Yue- I take back everything. The last thing I want to do is make you cry.
Luo Mei- I should kick you for what you did.
Lu Yue- You're free to pinch my ear. You can't quite kick me.
Luo Mei- You want to be punished? Ughh, I'd neither want you to get me for changing out of the outfit you picked out for me.
Lu Yue- Really?
Luo Mei- What? Did I say something?
Lu Yue- What?
Luo Mei- You're not being cute right now. You don't even look handsome anymore. I think it went away once you started talking about all that nonsense.
Lu Yue- What?! Say that again.
Luo Mei- You're not being cute right now and you don't even look handsome anymore.
Lu Yue- How dare you say that?
Luo Mei- (she buries her head on him) I want handsome. Lu Yue?
Lu Yue- Hmm.
Luo Mei- (she has her hands around his neck & she picks her head up to look at him) If you don't want me to go. I'll stay.
Lu Yue- No. Go. I know you want to gossip to Yang Lian about us.
Luo Mei- I do.
Lu Yue- It's okay. I'll be waiting for you when you come back. (he looks at her) Something's wrong?
Luo Mei- I can't take it. I want you to do it now.
Lu Yue- Hey, it may not be a good idea for me to kiss you now.
Luo Mei- That's what I want. I want to be able to kiss you in front of everyone but I still don't feel ready to tell them.
Lu Yue- It's okay.
Luo Mei- Why does this have to be so hard?
Lu Yue- Once you're ready it won't be.
Soon God Ming comes out. He brought Luo Mei's boots and crutches out.
God Ming- Luo Mei, you forgot your shoes.
Luo Mei- Oh, yeah. (she looks at Lu Yue) I dropped them because... because. Ughh. I dropped them because the way Lu Yue was looking at me when he...
God Ming- Oh. Um... Please, tell you both are okay? I heard what happened. I got so worried.
Luo Mei- I still want Lu Yue and no one else. (she holds onto Lu Yue & buries her head on him) I'm keeping this kitty forever.
Lu Yue- We're okay.
God Ming- Good.
Luo Mei- God Ming, can I have my boots?
God Ming-Yeah. Wait, Luo Mei, what did you say?
Luo Mei- What?
God Ming- After you said you still want Lu Yue and no one else.
Luo Mei- Oh. (she tries to get up, grabs onto Lu Yue, pulls him up to her, & they hold onto each other) I'm keeping this kitty forever.
God Ming- Are you referring to Lu Yue?
Luo Mei- Yes. He's as cute as a kitty so that's why I call him that. (Lu Yue just smiles at what she says)
God Ming- Oh.
Lu Yue pulls away from Luo Mei, and she holds onto him. He has her slip out of her slippers, and then he puts on her boots one by one. She starts to get anxious when he ties the laces.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue. Lu Yue. Lu Yue.
Lu Yue- Don't worry. I'm almost done.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue. Lu Yue.
Lu Yue- (he stands up & looks at her) I'm done now.
She falls on him and he holds her.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, I can't do this. I don't want this.
Lu Yue- I know you don't like having a broken leg.
Luo Mei- Can I sit on your lap until Tong Yao comes out?
Lu Yue- You're going to have to stand for a second.
Luo Mei- (she looks back at him & kind of touches his lips) Handsome.
Lu Yue- I know what you want.
Luo Mei- Can you put them on mine?
Lu Yue- You can't get enough of them, can you?
Luo Mei- Ah-huh.
Lu Yue- (he goes in her face) I honestly feel the same about yours.
He pulls away from her and sits back down. She comes to sit on his lap. Luo Mei gets her phone out of her bag.
Luo Mei- I need to call Yang Lian.
Lu Yue- I don't mind.
She dials Yang Lian's number and makes sure Lu Yue will be able to hear their conversation. Yang Lian answers.
Luo Mei- 你好,姐姐. Chen JinYang wants to treat Tong Yao and I today but I asked if you could come along. Tong Yao said you could. (Hello, sister. <chinese translation to english)
Yang Lian- Okay. I'll come.
Luo Mei- Really? I'll send you the address.
Yang Lian- Okay.
Luo Mei- (she looks at her phone to send the address & then goes back to the call) Did you get it?
Yang Lian- Yeah. I'm leaving now.
Luo Mei- Okay.
Yang Lian- You want me to come so you can gossip to me about you and Lu Yue.
Luo Mei- Yes. I like that I have you to tell.
Yang Lian- Well, I'm always here to listen. You know I love you both.
Luo Mei- Yes. You also love us together.
Yang Lian- Yes. Where is he anyways? He's with you, right?
Luo Mei- Yes. I'm sitting on his lap and he's giving me the I'm in love with you look. (she smiles at him)
Yang Lian- Aww.
Luo Mei- I know. He's so adorable. (she says with heart eyes)
Lu Yue- I know. I am.
Luo Mei- Ahhhh.
Yang Lian- 怎么了? Did Lu Yue agree? (What's wrong? <chinese translation to english)
Luo Mei- Yes. He's being so cute.
Yang Lian- Okay. Tell me everything when we meet. I'm hanging up first.
Luo Mei- Okay. Love you.
Yang Lian- Love you too. (she hangs up)
Luo Mei- (puts her phone back in her bag & looks at Lu Yue) I want you to kiss me now.
He goes to kiss her on the side of the forehead.
Luo Mei- (she pushes him a little) You know that's not what I meant. And why are you being quiet? I don't like when you're not talking.
Lu Yue- I know what you want. But Tong Yao could come out any minute and you know how we get when we kiss.
Luo Mei- Ughh.
Lu Yue- I know.
Soon Tong Yao comes out. At the same time the cab arrives. God Ming puts Luo Mei's crutches in the back. Tong Yao gets in first.
   Then Lu Yue helps Luo Mei in and closes the door, and soon the cab drives off. Lu Yue and God Ming go back inside.