chapter thirtytwo ♡

Flashback; Luo Mei's father is away on business so it's a good opportunity to have Lu Yue come over to spend the night. She's fourteen and he's fifteen. It's three months in to their second year of high school. It's November, a few weeks after Luo Mei's birthday.
   Luo Mei and Lu Yue are upstairs in her room. Luo Mei's crushing on Lu Yue while he's playing with Chocolate Chip. All she's thinking is that, "he's being so irresistible. Ughhh. I don't care. I'm going for it. I want him. I want him to be mine. Now."
Luo Mei- Handsome.
Lu Yue- (he looks up) What?
The cat moves away.
Lu Yue- Mei Mei, what did you say?
   She just goes for it. She grabs onto his shirt, pulls him to her, and kisses him on the lips.
Lu Yue- (he's in shock) What? What was that? Did you just kiss me?
Luo Mei- You already confessed your love to me. You're mine.
Lu Yue- What?
Luo Mei- I don't care. I know I love you. I want you now.
Lu Yue- Am I dreaming?
Luo Mei- No. You're not dreaming. Maybe if handsome wasn't being so irresistible while playing with Chocolate Chip I wouldn't of gone for what I wanted.
Lu Yue- What? You been wanting me all this time?
Luo Mei- It's all your fault. Maybe if you didn't give me my first kiss at twelve I wouldn't of started crushing on you harder.
Lu Yue- What? I have to be dreaming.
Luo Mei- No, Lu Yue, you're not dreaming. I really did confess to you.
Lu Yue- You know no one can know about us?
Luo Mei- Yes. But I don't care if we have to be a secret. I want you.
Lu Yue- (he gets excited) Ahhhhhhh! This is really a dream come true!
Luo Mei- You are so adorable. (she says with heart eyes)
Lu Yue- I know.
She goes to kiss him again.
Back to young adult Lu Yue and Luo Mei.
Lu Yue- That was one of the best days of my life.
Luo Mei- Mine too. It 𝘸𝘢𝘴 all your fault.
Lu Yue- But you were already crushing on me before I gave you your first kiss.
Luo Mei- Yes. But I was pulling it off the whole time. Before and after you gave me my first kiss. It wasn't until that day and Yang Lian persuading helped me to go for what I really wanted.
Lu Yue- I know when it comes to me. It gets hard for you to go for what you want.
Luo Mei- Yes. That's right. I don't want it to be like that.
Lu Yue- It's okay. You've doing okay so far.
Luo Mei- I don't want it to be just okay.
Lu Yue- Try going for what you want from me now. I don't want you to make it seem hard anymore. I let you lead, remember?
   She grabs onto him, pulls him down to her, and their lips touch. She goes on top of him while they're kissing. Then after she's showered him with lots of kisses, she pulls away.
Luo Mei- (they look at each other) If I want you I'll go for it. Forget about making it seem hard. Besides, what's the point if I want you all the time.
Lu Yue- That's my girl.
Luo Mei- Handsome, you try it.
   He runs his right hand through her hair, holds it there, and goes straight to kiss her. He goes on top of her while he kisses her. After he's showered her with lots of kisses, he pulls away.
Luo Mei- (she smiles & touches her lips with him looking at her) That was handsome.
Lu Yue- Do you want me to kiss you again?
Luo Mei- I'll kiss you and make you touch your lips.
Lu Yue- Do it. I dare you.
   She runs her left hand through his hair, gently pulls him down to her lips, and kisses him. She goes on top of him while she kisses him and right after she's showered him with lots of kisses, pulls away, and he does exactly what she did.
Lu Yue- (he touches his lips with her looking at him) Ughhh, gosh. I really love it when you kiss me.
Luo Mei- (she giggles) My handsome Yue Yue is happy.
Lu Yue- Of course. Thanks to you.
Luo Mei- (she smiles) Does handsome want more?
Lu Yue- Yes, please, baby girl.
   She smiles and goes to kiss him again. They're smiling and their hands slide into each other while they make out.
   A little while later, God Ming walks in. When he sees how they are, it startles him and looks away.
God Ming- Gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you two were... YueMei, if you're not going to stop. I'll just say what I wanted to come tell you both. I know you'll hear me. I just think if you both don't want to raise suspicion you should seperate and come downstairs. I mean, given the story you're telling everyone and that you're not ready to tell them yet. I think it's best to do so.
   Luo Mei pulls away from Lu Yue's lips, they let go of each other's hands, and she slides off him. She sits up and plays with the cat. Lu Yue sits up and just looks at her.
Luo Mei- Okay. Then we're be down soon.
Lu Yue- There's no need to wait for us. Go on first.
God Ming- Okay.
Luo Mei- (Lu Yue fixes her hair while she talks) God Ming, you don't have to look away from us.
God Ming- But...
Luo Mei- We're not anymore. It's okay. We're sitting up now. Handsome's playing with my hair and I'm playing with Chocolate Chip. We're---
Lu Yue- We're being cute.
Luo Mei- (looks up at Lu Yue) Lu Yue?!
Lu Yue- What did I do?
Luo Mei- You know what you did. You cut me off.
Lu Yue- Oh, did I? I don't think I did.
God Ming turned around and he's looking at them.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, yes you did. Don't do it again.
Lu Yue- Nah. I really don't know what you're talking about.
Luo Mei- Ughhhh. Stop cutting me off.
Lu Yue- How can I stop when I didn't even cut you off?
Luo Mei- Ughhhhhhh. Lu Yue?!
Lu Yue- (he goes in her face) Say it. I dare you.
Luo Mei- (she whispers) Bad boy. (she touches his right cheek & pushes his face to the side. he looks back at her after she does that) You know I want you.
Lu Yue- I want you more.
God Ming- Stop this and come downstairs. I'm leaving first.
Luo Mei- Okay. We're be down there.
   God Ming leaves first and then Lu Yue carries Luo Mei downstairs. He sits her down and puts a blanket on her. She puts her right leg up.
Luo Mei- Thank you, Yue Yue.
Lu Yue- You're welcome, Mei Mei.
   He goes to sit down on the other sofa and does the same as she did. He puts his leg up too. He gets out his phone and starts to message her.
Lu Yue- Do you still want me?
Luo Mei- Uh, Lu Yue?! What kind of question is that? There's no way I'll stop wanting you. We've been through this.
Lu Yue- I feel because of our love being forbidden, we want each other more.
Luo Mei- I feel the same. I want to be with you despite of it because if I can't be with you. I don't want to be with anyone.
Lu Yue- I feel the same.
Luo Mei- I think I fell in love with you for a reason.
Lu Yue- Because we're meant to be together.
Luo Mei- Yes. I'm not afraid if my father finds out about us because I'll do what ever it takes so I can be with you. Leaving you isn't something I can do. I won't be afraid if he happens to hit me because it will be worth it. You're worth it all. I can't let go of the best thing in my life. I won't. I refuse to do it again. Your stuck with me forever and I'll fight for you to make sure that happens. I'll do what ever it takes to be with you and I'll never stop.
Lu Yue- 哇. Where did all this come from? (Woah. <chinese translation to english)
Luo Mei- From falling for you.
Lu Yue- Well, don't you dare stop. And when it comes to my family. You have nothing to worry about. You know my parents love you and they will definitely be thrilled to have you as a daughter-in-law. They already love you as a daughter now. And my brother already acts like you're his sister. You're already loved and accepted by my family.
Luo Mei- I love that.
Lu Yue- Me too.
Luo Mei- We can't actually tell your parents the truth, can we? What if we do and they feel different towards me.
Lu Yue- Baby, don't think like that. They'll understand as I did and everyone here. Don't blame yourself for having no choice to break up with me in the past. It wasn't your fault. You came back to take back what's yours, did you not?
Luo Mei- Yes. But...
Lu Yue- No buts. I took that back.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, please. I want to be in your arms right now.
Old Cat is now standing there. Luo Mei heard him walk up and she instantly hides her text messages from Lu Yue.
Old Cat- Luo Mei?
Luo Mei and Lu Yue both look up at him.
Luo Mei- Yes, Old Cat. What is it?
Old Cat- Do you want to play another game again together?
Luo Mei- I don't know. Hold on.
Old Cat- Okay.
Luo Mei looks at Lu Yue
Lu Yue- Why are you looking at me?
She goes to message him.
Luo Mei- You know why I'm looking at you. My leg. It might not be good for it to sit in those chairs. You want me elavating my leg, right?
Lu Yue- Yes.
Luo Mei- It won't be that long. Please, handsome. Can I play a game with Old Cat?
Lu Yue- Okay. But right after I want you to go back to elavating your leg.
Luo Mei- Yes, handsome.
Lu Yue- Good girl. I'm coming over to you now.
Luo Mei- I'm waiting.
They stop messaging each other and Old Cat says something.
Old Cat- Luo Mei, do you?
Luo Mei- Yeah. But Lu Yue has to carry me over.
Old Cat- Okay.
   Lu Yue has just come over to Luo Mei, and wrapped his right arm around her legs, and his other around her waist. He forgets about the blanket. She smiles, and wraps her arms around his neck when he lifts her up. He starts to walk but stops.
Luo Mei- Yue Yue, what's wrong?
Lu Yue- The blanket. I forgot about the blanket.
Luo Mei- No, Lu Yue, it's okay. I want the blanket on me. Besides, I'm wearing a skirt it keeps me from being exposed.
Lu Yue- (he whispers in her ear) You know when you wear a skirt and you're alone with me, you can put your leg up, and be exposed in front of me.
Luo Mei- Uh, pervert.
   He just laughs and carries her over to the computers and sits her down at Old K's chair. She puts her right leg up with the blanket on her.
Luo Mei- No.
Lu Yue- Mei Mei, 怎么了? (...what's wrong? <chinese translation to english)
Old Cat- Luo Mei, are you alright?
Luo Mei- Yeah. I'm okay. (says where only Lu Yue can understand what she says) Baby boy.
Old Cat- Luo Mei, did you say something?
Lu Yue- (he whispers in her ear) I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere.
Luo Mei- Let's start. (she picks up the headphones & puts them on)
Old Cat- 好的. (Okay. <chinese translation to english)
   They get the game set up and then they start. God Ming, Xiao Rui, and Xiao Pang come to watch. As well as Old K. Luo Mei ends up winning it for them.
Luo Mei- Great job, Old Cat.
   She takes off the headphones, sets them down, pulls out the chair, and stands up, holding the blanket on her. This makes Lu Yue flinch.
Old Cat- Thanks.
   Lu Yue instantly goes to Luo Mei. He wraps his right arm around her legs, wraps his other arm around her waist, and lifts her up.
Luo Mei- (she wraps her arms around his neck) Lu Yue, this is why I stood up.
Lu Yue- Why didn't you tell me? I don't want you standing on your leg.
Everyone is just watching them.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, it was only for a second or two.
Lu Yue- That's too long.
Luo Mei- Ugh.
   He goes to sit her back down on the sofa with the blanket on her. She puts her right leg up and Lu Yue does the same when he goes to sit on the other sofa. Luo Mei messages Lu Yue.
Luo Mei- Lu Yue, I still want to be in your arms.
Lu Yue- You know I can't right now. Just endure it until we can be alone, okay?
Luo Mei- Yes, handsome.
Lu Yue- Gosh, that's the cutest thing ever!
Luo Mei- What is?
Lu Yue- The way you call and refer to me as handsome.
Luo Mei- Well, there's no way I'll stop.
Lu Yue- Don't you dare.
Luo Mei- Handsome loves it. I'll never stop calling handsome, handsome.
Lu Yue- Ugh, now you're making me want you to be in my arms.
Luo Mei- Does handsome really want to be held?
Lu Yue- Yes. Ughh, I can't take it.
Luo Mei- Don't you dare come over here. Stay over there.
Lu Yue- Yes, ma'am.