Platonic! Knight Cookie

____________

.Knight Cookie is very kind and overprotective over his dear friend, it can be overwhelming.

.He believes that no matter what mission, he should tag along. Just to make sure they're alright. Even if they're a higher level than him.

.If he had to choose, he'd choose his friend over the Princess.

.Yes it breaks his promises and his duty, but he wouldn't be able to live without them.

.Hates when they interact with other cookies. Not even out of jealousy, just concern.

.What if someone has ill intentions? What if they catch you off guard and hurt you?!

.He can't risk that! After all, you're very strong. People will try to challenge you!

.He sort of follows his friend around, and shoos anyone he thinks has ill intentions away.

.If he notices his friend is takes different attention to someone, he'll freak out.

.Voices his opinion and high concerns for his friend, he believes his concern will turn out right and you'll get hurt.

.Not that hard to take his friends attention away from someone, since his friend genuinely trusts him.

.Veeerrrryy supportive. Like he kinda cherishes you.

.After-all, not a bad yandere to have. But don't expect much relationships/friendships with him around.

.He's like your little bodyguard!