Platonic! Custard Cookie

________

.Custard is relying and just can't think of a life without his parent/sibling figure.

.He pretty much considers his darling as his lifeline, and that they saved him from a life without constant love and reassurance.

.With a mindset that he's already King, he thinks he's the only one who should receive love and attention from his darling, and gets super mad if he isn't.

.Of course, they play along and say he's a great king so far, and that always makes him happy.

.Gets sorta...offended when your attention is taken away from someone.

.Then goes on a rampage on how the poor cookie is stealing you away and becomes really whiny.

.This always happens, he whines when your attention is taken away. But after Custard just pretends nothing happened.

.He loves your hugs, especially in public.

.During the day he just follows you around, and becomes whiny when someone interrupts your guys tea time or relaxing time.

.Hatttessss when you say you're going on an adventure. He just wraps himself around your leg crying until you give in and don't go.

.Similar to Onion, he needs you around to sleep. Like to actually sleep. If he doesn't sense you're nearby, he gets up and looks for you, demanding the other cookies "Respect their king" and tell him where you are.

.After he finds you he appears super worried and just quietly mumbles "Where were you?" His darling is then forced to cuddle. According to Custard.

.Despite his bossiness and whining, he's actually super soft and adorable around his darling.

.He fully believes they're super strong and can do anything, and although he knows you are able to fight, he hates you doing it.

.His relationships with the other cookies are still alive, but he gets offended when they say he's too relying and "Let them do what they want".

.Its not his fault he loves them so much! Even with some  cookies disapproval, he knows his darling cares for him.

.He has problems with his mind as well, and sometimes cries because of it.

.Custard has moments where he has to stay by his darlings side, and is unable to leave them at all.

.He's a huge clinger. Like full on staying on your back or their legs. It's just because he needs to let out his regular overwhelm of his platonic love.

.Loves playing games with his darling, pranking, and even cleaning because they praise him. Well in all of them they do, but since he doesn't really like cleaning, he gets a reward.

.After-all, he love you sooo much, he can't see you talking to other cookies.

.Hes just super clingy. :)))