(Request)-Latte Cookie

did romantic bc it's preferred

I think I'm using the word 'y'all' too much to refer to someone pls

also I remember one time I threw my Luigi plush into private property and I literally trespassed to get him😭
_________

.Very kind. Almost like she's treating you like a glass figure.

.Very harmless as well. She's very gentle and hardly ever gets mad at you.

.Latte cherishes her darling and her darling only, so when any pain is enforced onto them, she'll do anything to make you feel better.

.Patient. And I mean very patient when it comes to you. Since she adores you so much, she can wait up to 2-6 years if needed for you to return her love.

.You most likely caught her attention if you're kind to other cookies, or simply keep to yourself, making her think you're lonely, and pity's you.

.Shes just that type of person to chase after someone just from pity.

.The more you ignore/push her away, the harder she tries.

.Very determined yandere. Once she realized her feelings, she immediately took action to try to court you.

.I can't ever see her harming her darling or killing them. The thought of doing so, how you'd feel, and all of that makes her heart ache.

.I also can't see her killing. Latte would threaten the person who hurt you, just to scare them off. Cause who would hurt the sweetest woman in towns love interest? Her 'crush' is a little obvious.

.Cries at least once a day when she realizes you might not return her love, or die one day. She'd love to be by your side in your final moments, also to rest internally with you, but just the thought of losing you brings her to tears.

.Whether she'd kidnap her darling relies on if her darling gives her a reason to.

.For example, not returning her love even after she'd given you so much time.

.Latte wants to live with you for the rest of your lives, even after death, so rejecting that will unfortunately make her force you.

.She feels super guilty afterwards, but she simply wouldn't be sane without you right by her side.

.Your personality is super unique and admirable to Latte, even if you're the type not to recognize someone trying to court you.

.In fact, if you can't notice, she'd be over the moon! You're just so adorable!

.Being oblivious only fuels her obsession more.

.Or, if you're the type to not believe in her love, saying that you don't believe her, she'd be hysterical. Trying to do anything to make you believe her, trying to prove to you you're everything to her.

.That without you, she's nothing.

.Cause she truly is, whole with you.

.You're a part of her. A part of her heart, everything in her eyes.

______

didn't know how to end this lol
I'm so tired and I do NOT wanna wake up with someone correcting my typo🙁