(Request)-Licorice Cookie

ya another one
I'm so happy abt this books success bc I was originally gonna delete this at like 100 reads but TYSM FOR 17K READS
this is my first book too what

and did someone rlly add my book to their "dad pls come back😔" READJNG LIST😭
_____________

.An annoying yandere.

.Like, he's a little shit.

.He's super annoying cause he's so relying and clingy.

.No, not the cute Onion clingy.

.The cling where he wraps himself around you or continually teases you.

.Wouldn't be surprised if his darling hated him, teasing them is just so fun!

.But lays off a little bit once he fully realizes his darling hates him, that would cause so much trouble in the future when he's actually trying to win your heart.

.He more of mocks and pokes fun at his darling, but thinks he's the only one who can do it.

.If anyone else did then he'll rock someone's shit-

.After that, he forces his darling to cuddle him. Yes, it's as bad as it sounds.

.Although he doesn't follow his darling throughout the whole day, its majority.

.The other dark cookies get annoyed at his absence, and constant talking about you.

.I can totally see Pomegranate Cookie trying to separate you two, which makes Licorice see her as a huge rival.

.He'd probably kill her, to be honest. And get severely injured in the process.

.He doesn't have any intention to lie to his darling, so if they ask if he did anything he'd probably say "Yeah, I did. But she was bad anyways!"

.Brutally honest, kind of blunt. But he does lie about himself.

.As high and snarky he might be, he doesn't want his darling to view him as an asshole.

.They might already due to his clingyness..

.Speaks up for his darling, a lot.

.And I mean full on cutting you off to say what he thinks.

. "Yeah sure I'll-" "No! They don't want  to-"

.Gets really pissed when his darling lies. And yes, he can tell when you are.

.He knows pretty much everything about his darling, so lying would be a challenge.

.As for the topic kidnapping, I don't really see him doing it, because all he really does is cling and bother his darling, so he doesn't really need to.

.He does force you into his arms a lot, some cookies think you're already dating.

.I guess that's why he doesn't really need to.

.Licorice is also kind of sadistic.

.He enjoys watching his darling cry. He feels giddy about it.

.Again, he'd be pissed if anyone else made you cry.

.He'd be more mean if his darling was sensitive too.

.Enjoy your personal space being thrown out the window once you catch his attention.

_________

whys this so long I don't even rlly like licorice😭