(Request) Adventurer Cookie

I appreciate you guys liking the one-shot, I honestly got scared and wanted to delete it.

It's scary seeing the requests slowly decreasing, a part of me is relieved, but I also like writing here. Don't worry, I'll do something special for the end of this book. I don't know what yet, though. Around 11 more to go. :)

______

.As soon as you get him interested he's going to try to court you. Very quick, but he'll also do his best without scaring you away.

.He's very protective, while to some degree, manipulative. The worst part is, he doesn't know that he is.

.It'd be hard to try to push him away, his constant flirting and gifts may get overwhelming. But what's more nerve wracking is his patience.

.He's willing to give you some time, but not for so long. He'll get more mad and offended at your protests to him going with you wherever you go.

.Yes, he's slightly over-protective and doesn't like you going anywhere outside of the kingdom. Even if nobody is there, doesn't mean danger wouldn't.

.Don't even try to protest, he's probably been there and has seen some danger to some extent. Anything that might harm you he wouldn't allow you to interact with it.

.If you're too annoying and is absolutely set on going, he'll stalk you. He knows the outside like the back of his hand, so he knows where to hide. He's also stealthy, so you wouldn't even know.

.Adventurer Cookie doesn't really stay in one place for too long. But, leaving you is not an option, so he'll try to pamper you into joining him.

.He's protective, but he's also confident. Confident he'll save you if danger comes in between you two.

.Pampering such as gifts, as he tries his best to know exactly what you like. Stalking you or asking around what's your favourite so he doesn't disappoint you.

.Or maybe affection. Not so much to where you physically push him away or get too uncomfortable, but hugs or putting his arm around you is a must.

.When I mean he's flirty, I don't mean the jerk kind of flirting. It's cheesy, but more of a friendly type.

.He's not one to murder, but he can and will beat anyone up if they've harmed you. Physically or emotionally.

.Doesn't go easy either. You'd have to hug him to stop or beg him. He's just not one to murder in my eyes.

.Private rants are not so common. But he rants his opinions on the people you interact with. Doesn't make it too bad to the point where you hate him, but light enough to make you question.

.If all of this isn't enough to get you to join him, he forces you. He doesn't take you inside temples or something like that, leaving you in the shed you guys 'live' in, locked up.

.He may be a little goofy sometimes, but he's not stupid. Getting him to trust you will take a lonng time.

.Even if he begins to trust you, all that'd gain you is him being more overwhelming with affection and finally taking you with him on exciting adventures. But, he's sticking to your side like glue to entire time.

. ..I hope you like cuddles. Cause you're getting a LOT of those.

.I also hope you accept him. Cause not doing so will show you a side of him you really don't wanna know.

________
yay
omg guys this my own idea but
rougefort and almond anyone