(Request)-Pomegrante Cookie

why am I so weird

ALSO ALSO should I make a hxh yandere headcannons book too🙁 I rlly like hxh but is there even a fandom anymore

I ALSO LOST WHOEVER REQUESTED THIS😭😭😭

um warning for this chapter. idk just a small warnin since this one is more brutal than my other ones
_________

.Easily seen as mean and manipulative.

.Actually, I can see her viewing her darling more of a prize than her actual S/O.

.Her loyalty towards Dark Enchantress Cookie really paid off, huh?

.She doesn't show much mercy. Actually, she's actually very sadistic.

.But she only hurts her darling if they do something out of her view.

.One step out of line and you'll get punished.

.Despite it feeling like walking on eggshells around her, she is somewhat nice to her darling.

.Her thing on nice, isn't one you'd really prefer, but it's better than her continually being brutal.

.Once you've caught her attention, there's not much hope for you.

.Really your only hope is someone else having the balls to take her on and try to rescue you.

.If you misbehave, she won't hesitate to act on it.

.As she doesn't really view you being a normal person, more as hers, she's really cruel with punishments.

.If it's simple talking back or a snarky comment, she'll bring up your past and call you worthless. Basically emotionally breaking you.

.If it's physically trying to hurt her or even worse, escape, Pomegranate is furious.

.She'll torture you until she's satisfied with your apology.

.Breaking your arm, ripping your fingers out of their sockets, whipping, cutting, depends on how mad you made her.

.Despite her cruelty, she emotionally manipulates her darling that she truly loves you, and that you'd realize if you just listened.

.She says that everything bad that's happened to you is your fault.

.You forcefully caught her attention. It's your fault. Accept it.

.While saying this, she hugs you close and pats your head, saying she truly does cherish you.

.Wont hesitate to break you to make you submit. Actually, I see that being her goal once kidnapping you.

.She really wants you to be obedient, and stay by her side.

.Till death do you two part.

_________

not as long ig
but hey at least y'all get a chapter and I don't continually stare at my screen wondering wtf to write