(Request) Yogurt Cream Cookie

Did I write this at 3 in the morning? Yes. Am I gonna regret it? Deeply.

I don't like how Lilac is looking at me.
_________

.We've seen he's pretty dumb when it comes to gambling, and how easy he can give vast riches away. So, it doesn't really change for you, too.

.Gives you the most riches he can, and if you request one, expect it to be in your hands as early as the minute you ask.

.Of course, before he gets off-track, Lilac stops him from giving you all of his jewels.

.That said, Yogurt Cream always talks about you. He always blabbers on to Lilac about the future he dreams to have with you, your personality or just..you!

.Lilac doesn't interfere with your guys relationship until he thinks Yogurt Cream is going to far with his admiration towards your person. Like stalking you or just wanting to stay by your side..too much.

.Of course, as his personal bodyguard, he can't interfere too much if it doesn't revolve around his safety. So, he simply asks Yogurt Cream to just, back off a little bit.

.Yogurt Cream is obsessive over you. But also willing to blackmail/manipulate you into staying by his side. Willing to give you anything you want, anything. With the price of your hand in marriage.

.In towns, I imagine you either struggling with money or are just a normal person, in something like a kingdom.

.If you're struggling with money, he'd be glad to help! Willing to give you a life with the rich, where he can give you anything you want. Butttt only if you marry him!

.There will be times where he thinks money can buy your love. And if that's the case, Lilac will have to hold him back from giving you..basically his whole life.

.He's not experienced in fights, but he's willing to go into a bloody battle if it means winning your love.

.Of course, he can't do that, as Lilac is in the 'way'.

.Yogurt Cream wouldn't kidnap you, but Lilac will. He just has to follow his orders, even if Lilac does feel sympathy for you, he can't do much.

.He just gushes over you once he has you in his arms. Always hugging you and giving you the most pet names.

.Very affectionate. He always has a hand on you at all times, holding your hand or putting his hand around your waist.

.Spoils you to bits. Expect a bunch of gifts everyday.

.I don't think he would hurt you, even if he knows you need discipline, he just can't bring himself to hurt you. And he will not tolerate Lilac touching you without his orders.

.I hope you like physical touch..

.And I hope you can tolerate Yogurt Cream. Cause you're not leaving anytime soon.

________
...don't come for me if I'm completely wrong on his character. just....take the chapter...🙃