Dark Cookies *𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕗 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘*

I'm thinking of starting a new style! I've read a lot of books that have it and I love it sm༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

(𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚡 𝚒𝚝. 𝙾𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘, 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝.)

Also sorry for the late chapter!

~❤︎~

{ꨄ 𝙻𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎ꨄ}

❤︎.Licorice doesn't mind at all, really. He's actually sort of unbothered by it.

❤︎.It doesn't infect his view on you anyway. He probably just thought you were ignoring him until you either told him about it or signed something to him.

❤︎.When he did find out, Licorice just goes "Oh you're deaf?..Okay."

❤︎.No matter what you look like, act like, or any flaws or conditions you have, you somehow got Licorice to be completely in love with you. Any flaws or anything like that, he's still going to adore you.

❤︎.The only problem he has that's remotely close to your hearing is that he's unable to properly communicate with you.

❤︎.He doesn't know sign language, before he met you he didn't see the need to learn it. But since he wants your attention and responses, he's going to try to learn it.

❤︎.Licorice doesn't see you as weak or below him just because of your hearing, no. He believes more that he should be in your life, and that you rely on him.

❤︎.Being deaf might give you some freedom from Licorice than on a different circumstance. For a while, at least. That's only because he's trying his best to learn sign language just so he can talk to you properly. He doesn't want to talk to you just through pencil and paper.

❤︎.Once he does though, he'd totally talk smack about every cookie he hates to you.

❤︎.And once he can talk to you properly, he's back to his regular yandere trait. Being annoyingly clingy.

❤︎.Licorice doesn't treat you any different from any other person. The one thing he fears is offending you and making you feel less about yourself for something you didn't have control of.

❤︎.While he may be an asshole at times, you're everything to him. It just takes a while for that to get to his head.