(Request)Dark Choco Cookie

User HeadpatsRus:

"How about a yandere Dark Choco x a reader who used to be a fan girl of him. Like when he was a prince he had you as an admirer but he just brushed you off, but now that he isn't a prince and you stopped simping for him he realizes how obsessed he is with you and he wants you back!"
-

Ofccc! You've requested this before so you get first request done.( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Pronouns: They/them/Gender Netural

Unless asked for specific pronouns, reader will always have they/them.

~❤︎~

❤︎.Now this isn't really good on his side. Since Dark Choco already carries guilt and regret, losing his title and life was not prepared for.

❤︎.Now, before everything, you admired the prince. Not just because he was handsome, but he was a damn prince!

❤︎.He just views you as another admirer, just enjoying the attention from all around him. From everyone, from you.

❤︎.Admitting he did find you more attractive than the other fans, he took it for granted and as deserved. Cause, he was not bad looking.

❤︎.But after he's lost everything, he at first wanted to turn to the people who used to support and love him.

❤︎.Although something pains at his chest that they also left, at that time there's a small hope.

❤︎.It doesn't take long for him to think about you, how you'd caught his attention before. Even just a little bit.

❤︎.Dark Choco Cookie in general is a stalker yandere, but this will be one of the only scenarios where he actually makes an effort to come into your life.

❤︎.He may have huge self-hatred, but nothing hurts him more than watching you never acknowledge him anymore.

❤︎.It takes a while for him to actually want to talk to you, his now focus is on how little he acknowledged you. How amazing you actually were.

❤︎.When he does finally get the courage, after stalking you for weeks, he comes up, and asks if you remember him.

❤︎.Actually, I can see that even before you get to respond, he gets too ashamed of himself and runs away. He can't bare himself to go up to you anymore.

❤︎.Nothing changes though, only him just stalking you, protecting you while trying to bring himself up a little. Just so he can have your attention again.

❤︎.It can take months of stalking for you to see him again. You ask what he meant by remembering you, but you also didn't want to tell him you weren't interested anymore.

❤︎.To him, you're the only person that matters anymore. He regrets not giving you the attention back then, he regrets not coming up to you earlier. But, he tells you the things he went through, and how much he's lost.

❤︎.To almost everyone, this would be a shocker and weird, since to you, some dude you used to fangirl over was now on his knees and venting about his story. You can even see some tears down his face.

❤︎.Don't be surprised if he begs you to stay. Hate him, hurt him, just stay and don't leave him like everything and everyone else did.

❤︎.Dark Choco doesn't even realize how much he's sharing, all that matters is you. For how long, it's always been you.

❤︎.Weirded out, you speed-walk away from the one you used to idolize. There is a sliver of guilt doing so, but you realized he was crazy.

❤︎.Walking away was a mistake, he doesn't take it well.

❤︎.He doesn't kidnap you,y̶e̶t̶, but his stalking habit is amped up.

❤︎.He even begins to loose sleep on how much he's stalking you.

❤︎.One can even say it's rare to go somewhere, anywhere without the feeling of being watched.

❤︎.He can't bring himself to be mad at you, no. Never. But he is still mad at the outcome. He's almost never vented before, and the one time he did, to the love of his LIFE, he messed up. Like how he always does.

❤︎.It'd take about a year for him to finally kidnap you.

❤︎.He doesn't want to, no. But he can't bare the thought of you leaving or dying. Just the thought makes his heart ache.

❤︎.Dark Choco tries super hard to make it as painless as possible, but he can't get hold of a harmless sedative. So, he goes with the old fashioned way. Knocking you out.

❤︎.Yes, he knows your head will hurt after, but he'll take care of you. Always. So, on a night stroll, you don't notice the figure behind you before an immense pain is felt on the side of your head, and everything goes dark.

❤︎.You aren't harmed in any other way, he'll make sure of that.

❤︎.Waking up, you find yourself on a fluffy silk bed, you aren't restrained or anything, and a massive headache.

❤︎.Soup is laid next to you on the table counter, and some of your f/d. (Favourite drink)

❤︎.Dark Choco doesn't appear much, only once in a while sitting next to you on the bed. If you're welcoming, maybe even sleeping next to you.

❤︎.Escaping is impossible, this man can read you like a book. He in fact, knows your whole routine, how you react to certain things, your favourite things, stuff you dislike, when and how you lie, when you're uncomfortable, everything.

❤︎.But life with him isn't bad. He never, EVER even thinks of harming you. Unless you consider harming him putting a tight, but comfortable tight chain around your ankle when you get too feisty.

❤︎.Dark Choco wishes you'd see good in him again, but having you by his side and assuring you're safe is way more important than gaining your love.

❤︎. Stockholm syndrome is a possibility. He doesn't intend to do it, but he respects your boundaries, spoils you, doesn't harm you..

❤︎.He'll never admit this, not even to himself, but he's glad when you start showing him affection.

❤︎.Maybe he can be happy again. It won't be with anyone else but you.

~❤︎~

I was literally about to go to bed before I thought, "oh yeah I have a book I still need to write" so..here ya go. Going to bed!