(Request)-Lilac Cookie

omfg I'm so sorry abt not posting I've just been lazy
__________

.Having Lilac as a yandere is..difficult.

.He's very elegant and..chill? Kinda?

.Lilac is a worshipper and obsessive.

.At first meet, he honestly doesn't really acknowledge his darling, but later on gets more interested and wants to be involved in their life.

.But, at the same time he thinks they're so amazing, he doesn't deserve their love.

.As I said, he's a worshipper. He of course notices his darlings flaws, but then cherishes them as much as he does with their person.

.Which can be really uncomfortable if he says it out loud.

.He doesn't openly talk about his obsession, unless asked. That's when he brings out all of it, because it wasn't his fault, it was the person who wanted to know.

.When he is around his darling, he's kinda creepy.

.His compliments can get...I don't even know...too obsessive?

.But they're just harmless compliments..right?

.As an assassin, of course he can be sneaky, but he doesn't stalk his darling.

.Unless they give him a reason to.

.Like what if you got onto someone's bad side? That he somehow doesn't know about?

.He of course trusts you, but not the other cookies.

.Especially ones that are criminals, or have a bad reputation.

.He tries to get you to trust him, simply because if the person he loved most trusted him, he'd be over the moon.

.Thats too bad if you trust other cookies though.

.They'll be eliminated, but he won't do it right away.

.He figures his darling would find out about his obsession and hate him.

.He doesn't need his darling to love him, but it's highly preferred.

.If his darling sees him as a close friend or platonically, he'll deal with that, but be more protective.

.I can only see him kidnapping his darling if they found out about his obsession or there's a powerful person/gang after you.

.But he's naturally chill with his darling, always saying that he's always there if stress fills their heart.

.He knows all of their interests, using that as an advantage to start his journey to make them love him.

.Of course, he doesn't feel as if he's worthy of his darling loving him.

.Considering he's plotting on murdering the people you trust.

.That excludes family.

.I mean, unless they treated you ill, you won't miss them, right?

.Overall, Lilac is a confusing but chill yandere.

.I would say it's better to trust him just to give him what he wants.

.Unless you want someone to die.
_________
okayyyayyay I'm finally done now time to do the other 7 $@$&;&;&