CHAPTER 04

❛❛ 𝘞𝘩𝘰'𝘴  𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱, 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳?  𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴. ❞

─────────────────────

THIRD PERSON
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ    ᴏ   ꜰ    ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ   ᴡ

After an hour and half travel inside the car provided by their own school, the four jujutsu sorcerer students under Masamichi Yaga's supervision finally reach their target destination and safely get out of their perspective seat to welcome their new surrounding outside.

In a normal perspective, the whole area looks like a large hospital with three huge buildings that the owner decided to abandoned after some financial issue or any logical reason that doesn't have any connection to paranormal things, as the nature slowly makes it rotten and crumble.

To summarize the idea, the whole place looks like a piece of art that you can only imagine to see in artworks with a theme about holocene or human extinction.

However, all of this amusingly details about the place are just a false toppings for a sorcerers perspective, most especially when they can already sense the dangers they will facing inside.

Before any of them could even react or warn each other, a brunette with visible bandages over her right eye, both arms and legs and was wearing a black trench coat, formal suit, and pair of shiny dark shoes suddenly pops out of the picture.

"Sate~! Sate~! Sa~Te~!" Dazai whistle to herself  while running towards their front, with her hands copying the wings of a flying plane, and checking their open surrounding. "So, this is the place, yes~? Looks pretty fine to me, no~?"

Gojo smirked because of her comment that he found amusingly stupid. "Wait until we are inside, Osa-chan~!" he mockingly said before running towards the brunette. "I will make you kneel in front of me after you see what I can do with those weaklings."

"Eh~? But I defeated you, right? So aren't you also a weaklin—"

"No~! It's just a pure luck, Osa-chan, and I'm also just testing you so I hold back a little bit."

"Eh~? Pure luck and hold back? What a metaphoric words coming from a genius like you, Sato-kun~!" Dazai then gave him a mocking smile. "Are you sure you're really in a right profession?"

"H-Huh?"

"I mean, are you sure that you're here to become a sorcerer or a writer?"

While the two are busy exchanging sarcastic compliments towards each other, Shoko and Geto already decided to be at peace at their own comfort while listening to the instruction of their acting supervisor.

"We are still not sure what level of cursed spirit were hunting inside, but still be careful," their instructor suggest before readying himself to layout the curtain that the students will need to hide their business from the outsiders.

"Sounds dangerous to me," Shoko commented while unwrapping the box of cigarette in her hands. "But we have Satoru and you so..."

"Eh? Why me?" Geto sheepishly reply.