E P I L O G U E

❛❛ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?

─────────────────────

IEIRI SHOKO
ᴘ  ᴏ  ɪ  ɴ  ᴛ  ᴏ ꜰ  ᴠ  ɪ  ᴇ ᴡ

P R E S E N T
ONE YEAR PASSED

After I open the window of my clinic and lean on its sill, I was about to get the box of cigarette in the left pocket of my laboratory coat, and enjoy another stick of what Satoru's so called killer stick before and until now, when the door suddenly open and let someone to enter inside.

Someone with relatively tall and slim figure, fair skin, uniquely styled black hair with long spike, and green eyes.

"Gojo-sensei tell me to go in here and let you clean up my wounds," Megumi calmly said before he closed the door and show me the large scrape in his both arms. "Even if I already know how to do it," he added in a whisper.

In return, I choose to not reply and simply point out the bed near me while my other hand is busy closing the window again.

After I get the necessary material in the cabinet, which is just a cream to prevent his wound from scarring after I heal it using my reversed technique, I sit on the chair beside the bed and grab his hand to start healing his wound.

"Did I came in wrong time?" Megumi asked when he noticed that I'm not in the mood to insist a conversation, which I usually do with my patients.

"Nah~! It's okay, I can smoke anytime," I said before giving him the cream. "But if you still feel sad about it, then I guess you can compensate by buying me a pack of ciga—"

I immediately stop talking when I noticed that his attention is not on me, but rather something in his front, and probably not far from us.

Looking back to see what it is, my attention quickly focuses on the black bulletin board beside a tall silver cabinet where a picture and other small papers is pinned.

An old picture of a four figure that is wearing their own kimonos and happily smiling in front of a camera that capture their one of the most memorable memories together.

+*.+.。*゚+.。*゚+*.+.。*゚+*.+.。*゚+*.+

F  L  A  S  H  B  A  C  K
WINTER OF JANUARY 2006
NEW YEAR'S EVE CELEBRATION

After we four, Satoru, Suguru, Dazai, and I, almost finished trying every different games and food stalls in the market carnival where we choose to spend our new year. 

We then decided to rest in the park near it, where Dazai also scared the wits out of us with her little guessing game, after Satoru and Suguru failed in secretly knowing her mysterious background and the family she came from.

I thought that is going to be the end of my very tiring day. That I could finally go back to my room, take a hot bath to relax my muscles, and finally rest in my heavenly bed.