CHAPTER 27

❛❛ 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥. ❞

─────────────────────

SUGURU GETO
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴏ   ꜰ   ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ  ᴡ

Standing at the edge of a king size white bed, I could only stare at the scene in my front while listening to a continuous yet slow beating sound coming from one of the machines on the left side of the bed.

"What happened?" I asked in a whisper before completely shifting my attention at him. "Why is Osawa in here, Satoru?"

Gojo simply keeps silent while sitting at the chair beside the bed and clutching tightly on Dazai's pale hand as if he was totally afraid of letting it go.

"Are you still not going to answer me just like earli—"

"She's more safe in here if another motherfucker like that show up."

"Huh?"

Gojo slowly move his head to look at my direction. "After that guy pulled her ventilator machine. He then tried to suffocate my Osa-chan by placing a pillow on her face." A mindless weak laughter then escaped on his mouth. "Ca-Can you imagine, Suguru? What if her nurse didn't bother to check on her at that time. Do you think Osa-chan is still with us? Surely no, ri-right?"

"Hey, Satoru..."

"But I'm still wondering, how in the world did that guy get a keycard for her room? The hospital only had an available two keycards in their care. And they still have it when I asked for it while we are transferring my Osa-chan in here." I then surprisingly see a flash of mild killing intent at his blue cold eyes. "Did someone from jujutsu high betray us and give him that card?"

"Sato—"

"Of course, that was maybe is it. That weakling will never dare to attack any of us that's why he choose the very least person who can protect herse—"

"Can you please stop jumping on any bullshit conclusions, and calm down yourself. You're just adding another fuel on the fire," I grouchily said before I choose to deeply exhale my frustration instead of venting it on him. "And who the hell is that guy are you talking about?"

Gojo didn't say anything for a moment before he angrily look back again at Dazai.

"Remember our mission last year with the Star Plasma Vessel?"

My eyes widen in surprise after hearing it. "Wha—Why?" I hesitantly asked while a flash of bitter memories suddenly flooded inside my mind. 

The hopeful expression in Amanai's face when she's done crying and how the bullet directly pierced in in the temple of her head which result for her to be dead on the spot.

"What's with them again, Satoru?"

"The acting leader of that already disbanded star religious group is the fucker I am talking about, Suguru," he furiously replied while slowly tightening his grip on Dazai's hand. "I don't what kind of psychotic mind that guy had. But he surely layout some impressive plan to almost successfully take his revenge on us after what happened to his stupid cult."