CHAPTER 24

❛❛ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩. ❞

─────────────────────

THIRD PERSON
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴏ   ꜰ   ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ   ᴡ

"Did you finally find her?" Gojo softly asked while sitting at the white long couch on his front, arms both spread in its backrest, and have a warm damp towel on his eyes as his head also weakly leaning backward to secure the towel on its place.

Geto sighed before he carefully place his phone above the coffee table in their middle. "No, Yaga-sensei also tried to reach on every hospital and clinics in and outside the Tokyo, but there's still no any sign of her." He then frustratingly scratched the back of his head. "Although we don't have any single idea where Dazai went again, I'm confident that she's still alive and just screwing around. So please, Satoru, take a rest before you completely fried your brain with your cursed ene—"

"That guy with my Osa-chan's gun..."

"Huh?"

"You said that guy killed me and Osa-chan, right?"

"Ye-Yes, but you're still alive, so there's also a high possibility that Dazai was also..." Geto instantly freeze on his spot when he finally realized what Gojo meant with his words.

"Ah, so you finally get it, hah? Yes, I wouldn't survived earlier if wasn't thanks to my reversed technique." A sarcastic and seemingly hopeless laugh slips out of his mouth. "But Da-Dazai . . . m-my Osa-chan . . . I'm sure she can't pull any stunt that was close to that."

Geto simply keep his silence while aimlessly staring at the ground.

"Heck! Shoko's technique can't even heal her because she keeps nullifying any cursed energy that she touched, awake or not!" Gojo angrily shouted before he harshly take off the towel in his eyes.

"Stop it..." Geto unconsciously mumbled to himself.

"So why bother finding her in those stupid hospitals!"

"Stop that Satoru..."

"Maybe she's already in a morgue! Or somewhere ten feet under the grou—"

"Dazai is still alive so shut your fucking mouth, Gojo!" Geto furiously shouted when finally enough with his bullshit. "We will find her! Even if I need to turn the whole Japan upside down! I will find her! And alive! So shut your fucking mouth! And just fucking rest!"

No one dares to say anything between them after that.

Gojo with his head down while Geto is busy calming himself to not punch Satoru straight in the face and ensure that it will really land.

A couple of more seconds passed before it got cut off by a familiar feminine voice not far from their right.

"Are you two done~?" she playfully asked.

This quickly made Geto and Gojo look at the doorway where she is currently leaning while arms are both crossed under her chest.

"Or I still need to watch you kill each other before I enter~?"

"What are you doing here, Shoko?" Geto asked.

Shoko smile before she walk towards them. "Why? Am I not allowed to be with you two now?"