WIFE ARC 05.1

TOJI WIFE ARC
SIDE STORY 05.1

ᴠɪᴇᴡᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴏꜱᴀᴡᴀ ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ
──────────────────────

WALKING WITH BABY MEGUMI

While (y/n) and Toji-sensei is gone to buy groceries, clothes especially for their son, and any necessities that they need this whole months.

Here I am in my seemingly free time, babysitting my lovely nephew, and also teaching him how to walk for his better future.

"Ahhmm~!" Megumi cooed while trying his best to take a step forward without my help just like we secretly practiced before. "Annana~!"

I simply smile at his improvement while both of my arms is stretching forward and gladly welcoming him in my arms.

More seconds passed, when Megumi is finally going to take his final, he stumble and struggle for a little bit with his balance before he successfully reach my arms and run while producing a squealing laughter.

I carefully embrace him in my arms in return before I slowly stand while still holding into him and ensuring that his comfortable.

"Good job, Megumi~!" I playfully said before I repeatedly kissed his forehead as our seemingly agreed reward. "You really did a very great job~!"

Megumi simply continue to laugh while his tiny hands is clutching on the collar of my shirt.

"Do you want to still practice?"

His happy expression immediately turn into scowl as if he could understand me.

"Oh, so you had enough~? But how about your reward~?" I teasingly asked.

Megumi immediately stop for a second before he starts to blabber some gibberish baby words like his protesting or something.

Jeez~! I wonder if he would grow up with that talkative mouth like (y/n).

"Okay, Okay, it's Auntie Osawa's mistake." I then make the tip of our nose touch together. "Please forgive me, Megumi~!"

A wide happy smile quickly replace his angry expression before he hug me in my neck and snuggle his face on my right cheek.

"Wuu~! Wuu~!"

"Yes, I love you too, Megumi."

+*.+.。*゚+.。*゚+*.+.。*゚+*.+.。*゚+*.+

FIRST WORD OF BABY MEGUMI

"What do you think will be Little Megumi's first word~?" I asked while standing beside Toji-sensei that is now silently watching both (y/n) and Megumi playing in the garden of their house.

When he decided to keep his silence, a playful smirk slips out of my lips before I lazily lean myself at the wooden handle in my right.

"Do you wanna bet~?"

This makes him look at me with a suspicious look in his eyes. "You did something, did you?"

"Eh~? And what do you mean by that, Sensei~?" I innocently asked while making a dumb expression. "Because I don't get i—"

"That kind of face disgust me the most," he sneered before shooting a daggers of glare at my direction. "So spit it out before I pull your tongue ou—"

"Osa~!" a familiar high pitch voice shouted of nowhere.

Smiling victoriously to myself, I quickly shift my attention at our front where my cute little nephew and his mother is in while comfortably sitting on a thick picnic blanket at a grassy ground.

"Osa~! Osa~!" Megumi happily cooed while staring at my direction and making a grabby hand.

On the other hand, his lovely mother (y/n) is getting confused why my name became their son's first word.

My~! My~! Finally, the worth of patience that I invest in training Megumi to say my name is surely became more than worth it after I saw sensei's stupid reacti—ack!

A beads of sweat suddenly form in my face when I felt a large hand holding the top of my head.

"What did you do, Osawa?" Toji coldly asked while slowly squeezing the life out of me.

On the other hand, let's just say that I'm going to continue this double-looking happy celebration in another life.

+*.+.。*゚+.。*゚+*.+.。*゚+*.+.。*゚+*.+

CURSES AND BABY MEGUMI

For the past few days of observing Megumi, I finally decided to settle in this conclusion...

"Megumi can't see cursed spirits?" I asked to Toji while his son is sitting between my legs and playing with my bandaged fingers. "Look, he didn't even react with that disgusting worm in your shoulder."

Toji didn't say anything, as his eyes continue to stare at his son for a second, before he pulled out something inside the mouth of the worm-like cursed spirit.

"Hey! Hey! I know what your thinking, and you better sto—" I immediately stop talking, and the plan of carrying Megumi away from him, when I saw the thing in his hand.

It is a small cursed spirt that looks like a rabbit but with four fluffy ears and no mouth.

Toji slowly placed that cursed at the very top of Megumi's head that's still busy on playing with my fingers as if nothing unusual is happening.

"I guess that brat can't also feel them."

I choose to simply ignore his words while looking straight at his green piercing eyes before I shift my empty and calculated ones at Megumi's head.

"Aren't you glad?" I then gently grab that cursed spirit using my unbandaged hand. "At least your shitty clan wouldn't come and have some sort obsession with Megumi," I coldly continue when the curse also completely disintegrated in my palm.

Just like a viscous wolf in a gentle lamb skin.

ᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄᴀɴᴛ