CHAPTER 15

❛❛ 𝘔𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥. ❞

─────────────────────

OSAWA DAZAI
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴏ   ꜰ   ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ   ᴡ

"Ahhhh..." Gojo said at my left while keeping his open mouth for me to copy.

"Ahhhh..." I imitate back before I felt something sweet he gently put inside my mouth.

"This too..." Shoko mumbled at my right as she shove another soft and somehow citric taste for my tongue.

While the two keeps pampering me with fresh fruits and their seemingly undying attention, Geto on the other hand is currently sitting on the foldable chair at the end of my bed while peeling a green mutsu apple.

Well, isn't this nice? A totally complete opposite scene from the near-death experience I painstakingly opportunity that I miss to grab.

It's been a day since I woke up from my so called beauty rest of my life. Heck! It's been a long time since I slept that long. A new guinness world record of my body for what I can recall.

"Are you sure that you really don't want to go today?" Geto asked, which also makes me snap out of my thoughts. "Your Doctor said she can discharge you much earlier, if you want."

"Mm~? Nope, it's okay~! Besides..." I then gave him a sly grin, "our school is the one that is paying my bills while staying in here so~!"  

And just like what I expected, Gojo immediately whined his exaggerated opinion about almost anything while Shoko and Geto simply shake their head in disbelief as they silently continue with their respective businesses.

Shoko who is clearly enjoying with feeding me an orange while Geto is still not finished designing those pieces of apples.

My~! My~! Look at those bunny-shaped slices... "I didn't know that you good with knife, Sugu-kun~!" I commented with a hint of curiousness in my voice before I open my half full mouth and eat that piece of peach which Gojo served in my mouth.

"Well, what can I say..." a small smile slips out of Geto's lips, "my mother is a good teacher."

In just a split second, Gojo quickly teased him for being a mother's boy which he answered with a deadly glare before they exchanged insults and false claims towards each other.

I know, because that's what I'm good at. Knowing what is truth or not behind a person's mask, background, and nature especially when their life is at stake.

Oh, how entertaining seeing those kind of foolish people act like a worm that is sprinkled in salt. Wriggling and slithering for their pathetic lives as if it will produced a positive outcome away from my grasp.

As the two continue with their pointless bickering, Shoko used that moment to excuse herself on me. She said that she needs to take out at least a small portion of coldness out her body, and by that, she means smoking a stick of cigarette.

I already did something to make her quit smoking, but she didn't, and I think will never be. So yeah, I guess I'm out of that line.

Well, in the first place, it's not like I'm worried about the future of her health. And that's pretty stupid to think actually, especially when she naturally possess that cursed technique that is capable of healing herself and others.