CHAPTER 39

❛❛ 𝘚𝘩𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. ❞

─────────────────────

Yuta Okkotsu
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴏ   ꜰ   ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ   ᴡ

It's been a month since my first mission as a jujutsu sorcerer, and our another destructive encounter with Rika-chan after I asked for her help to exorcise that giant spirit which almost endanger Maki's life.

However, instead of sulking and caging myself inside my bubble just like I always do before. I decided to be strong, and solve my case for Rika-chan, by spending all of those passed weeks in training and sharpening my skills with the help of my classmates, specifically Maki because she's the most expert in combat, and sometimes Gojo-sensei himself.

After that day also, even though I can still feel Rika's presence around me, I think she becomes more calmer now compare before when I'm still studying in my previous school.

Back to the present...

"Is it really okay for us to be in here?"

I asked to myself, for a think a hundred times already, while anxiously sitting in one of the blue portable lounge chair underneath this huge white canopy tent, and silently watching how Panda and Inumaki plays volleyball ang get lost in their own world.

I mean, it's not like we don't have the rights to be in here and enjoy the bright serene sky and cold breeze coming from the crystal blue scenery of the sea in front of me, but...

"Just asked it, instead of mumbling like an idiot." 

Snapping out of my thoughts after hearing that familiar feminine voice, I immediately look at my right just to be greeted by Maki and her beach body that she modestly flaunt underneath her dark one piece swimsuit.

"H-Huh?"

"I know you are itching to asked what are we doing here in the beach." Holding a fresh coconut drink in her hand, Maki then sit at one of the available portable lounge chair beside me. "And yes, I'm also itching to know too."

"So Gojo-sensei didn't tell you too?

"Yes, because he is a irresponsible idiot when it comes to basic teaching."

"O-Oh? Is that so? Then—"

"Then go, move your ass and ask him."

"Wha—? Why me?"

She take a sip on her drink first. "And why not you?"

Before I could even have a chance to argue back, Maki quickly  gave me a sharp look that clearly demanding for me to stop talking and just move.

Well, moving on, guess I don't have a choice but to foll—

"Hey, Maki! Stop bullying Yuta!" Panda shouted before serving the ball back to Inumaki.

"I am not! Why do you always two think that I'm bullying him!" Maki angrily shouted back.

"Because you do!"

"Shake."

"I am not!"

As the three continue to have a friendly argument, I used that chance to silently slip my way towards Gojo and Dazai-sensei who is both currently have their own world on the shoreline of the sea and its calm waves.