CHAPTER 32

❛❛ 𝘠𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. ❞

─────────────────────

OSAWA DAZAI
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴏ   ꜰ   ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ   ᴡ

ONE AND HALF MONTH PASSED
WINTER OF NOVEMBER 2015

"Are you already giving up on
finding me, Sato-kun~?"

As I sit lazily in the wooden bench and gazing at the beautiful vivid hues of fiery yellow and orange that is slightly covering by some thin clouds at my above, a loud hearty laughter suddenly slips out my mouth after I remember the words that I write on that paper, before I carelessly asked Shoko to passed it on Satoru without thinking the risk of him really finding me.

However, based on the number of days and weeks that had passed, I'm kind of disappointed with the result, or the fact that he can't still find me even though our paths are almost crossed together for several times.

Goodness~! Just by thinking those chances that he missed, I can't help to not wander if he even trying or he just purposely pissed the fucked out me until I gave up and show myself on my own accord.

Well, I'll surely go with my second guess if I just didn't know that he can't sense my presence using his cursed technique. That no matter how he tried, he will end up looking totally blind when trying to see a presence of a person that can nullify any ability that someone like him heavily relied on.

"I'm jealous..."

My thoughts got quickly cut off, as I sit properly to look at the figure on my front that is wearing a black thick haori and a dark grey two layered yukata underneath, and gave him a questioning look for saying that word.

"I'm here, in flesh, yet you're still have a guts to think about another man," he said, with a clear lace of bitterness in his voice, before sitting beside me giving me a small bottle of hot coffee. "If you're doing it on purpose to annoy me, then you wi—"

"Nope~! It just suddenly slips out my mind. You know~! Like those unconscious memories that will either makes you happy, sad, or even embarrassed after remembering." I then slightly lean my head at my shoulder to act like I'm ignorant with my action. "And compare to you, it's been a long~freaking~while since he met me, yes~? So I guess you have a more leading head than him when we always met like this once in a month, right, Suguru~!"

Geto simply stare at me for a second before he slightly shake his head with a small smile in his lips. "And I also know that you only insist to met me just to ensure that I don't harm or kill any non-sorcerer that I met."

"Eh~? As if I can stop you even if I tell you to don't do it rig—"

"Probably?" Suguru then slowly lower his head. "Just like you asked, I tried my best to not kill anyone for this past whole month, Osawa."

"Oh, my~! Really? You did~?" I then place my available hand on his head and gently caress his hair. "So, how many people did make you stained your hand?"

"Just a one boastful business man that thinks he can step on me just because he paid a large amount of money to exorcise this spirit."

"Pft! That must be sucks~!"