CHAPTER 49

❛❛ 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. ❞

─────────────────────

OSAWA DAZAI
ᴘ  ᴏ  ɪ  ɴ  ᴛ   ᴏ  ꜰ   ᴠ  ɪ  ᴇ  ᴡ

"Are we not there yet~!" I whined while looking outside the window of his car and clutching on my stomach. "I'm so hungry, Nakahara Chuuya-kun~!"

"Shut the fuck up, Dazai! Before I do it for you!" Chuuya angrily shouted. "You've been saying that shit for hundreds of tim—"

"Eh~? Before you do it for me, you say~?" I then look at his direction with a sly grin on my lips. "With what~? Your kissable lips, my sweet chuuhuahua~?"

Chuuya's face immediately turn into deep shade of red before he started to angrily denies himself on me, while still looking straight at the road and tryin to avert his attention there.

As all of this is happening, I used that chance to continue strapping the leg braces on my leg until I ensure that I both securely and tightly attached that support material on my lower body.

After we successfully exit the place without exorcising any single cursed spirits, besides the barrier that I easily nullified when we step outside its boundaries, Chuuya immediately placed me inside inside his car, beside the drivers seat, before he close the door and goes to the other side of the car to enter there.

Speaking of that barrier, I suspect that thing he placed on that place will not caused me any problems, especially how it easily allowed Chuuya to enter.

Now, that only leaves me two problems.

Before we finally hit the road and leave the place, I quickly avert Chuuya's attention on my the sound that seemingly coming from my rumbling stomach, but actually in my throat, and ask him to feed me.

Of course, we first had a few seconds of fight, before he finally gave up and now drive me towards the place where I also plan to ditch him.

After almost half an hour in the road, we finally reach the nearest food stop that he could offer to me. A huge open market where a lot different food stalls and their unique dishes could enjoy by customers like us.

"I'll stay here~! Just take out our food~!" I immediately said after he turn off the engine of his car.

"Of course you will stay here! Do you think I enjoying carrying you like a princess around!" Chuuya then open the door of his car and move to go outside. 

However, before he could even fully exit his car, I quickly grab the end of his dark red vest and request a food that surely will take him some hard time to find inside and order.

"And why the fuck should I buy it for you, h—"

"Aren't you curious what happened to me?" I then shortly gave him a closed-eye smile. "If you buy it for me, I'll tell everything that you wanted to know."

We stare at each for a good couple of seconds, before he harshly pull his vest away from my hold, and get outside his car.

"You better tell me every single thing, Dazai."