WIFE ARC 09

TOJI WIFE ARC
CHAPTER 09
──  ᴏ ꜱ ᴀ ᴡ ᴀ   ᴅ ᴀ ᴢ ᴀ ɪ  ──

"Where are we going, Osa-neesan?" Megumi asked while looking outside the window and sitting beside me inside the car that I just rented under a fake name and identification card. 

"Neh, Megumi~!" I then gave him a cheerful smile. "Did you ever go to a theme park or zoo before~?" I asked in attempt to avert his attention.

Megumi immediately move his full attention at me with a clear confusion in his face.

"Hm~? Then I'll take that as a no, okay~?" I playfully said before my mouth automatically move and explain to what's the difference between a theme park and a zoo.

And just like what I already expected, Megumi is never been in both places which is probably because (y/n)'s weak body after getting pregnant with him.

"So~! Where do you want to go~?" I asked after I finished my explanation.

Megumi keeps silent for a second before he coldly move his gaze outside which pretty surprise me for a second.

Eh~? Did I make something wrong to make him angry aga—

"Are you going to abandon me too, Neesan?"

Because of this sudden question, I unconsciously steps on the break and quickly makes the car suddenly stop in the middle of the road, which is fortunately not that busy when it comes at this time where most people is taking their lunch.

Luckily, I also remember to wear the seatbelt on Megumi's body or else he will surely get hurt.

"Megumi, are you okay?" I asked while checking his arms. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare yo—"

Megumi angrily yanks his arm away from me before giving me an upset glare. A similar look that Toji used to do every time I cross some line between us.

"So, am I right that you're really going to abandon me!" he angrily shouted which makes me completely stop in my position. "Because if I not, then why are we also bringing my clothes and other personal stuffs, but not yours!"

"N-No. No, it's not like that, Meg—"

"Then what! What makes you so serious while reading that piece of paper last night!"

Ah, so he see me reading his father marriage papers.

"Are those adaption papers! Did you finally grown tired of me!" 

As Megumi continue to angrily shout his heartaches and basically frustration to me, that I'm also waiting so long for him to personally say at my face instead on Odasaku, I just stay silent in my seat and watched him with no reaction.

Truthfully for me, I think it's good if he learns much earlier how to release these kind of things instead of bottling all those negative ideas and emotions to himself. 

Adult or not, all people need some kind of release, especially if they feel trap in their own insecurity and deafening thoughts.

That's why I also don't care if Megumi is going to say any vulgar words towards me. As long as he will vent all of his feelings out, and clear his mind from those speculations, then I'm just going to mind his next reaction and judgement after I explained to him what is really going on.

Moments passed, when he finally stop shouting and simply wiping the tears out of his eyes, I secretly sighed to myself before I turn on the car engine and starts driving again.