CHAPTER 05

❛❛ 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵, 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨. ❞

─────────────────────

THIRD PERSON
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ    ᴏ   ꜰ    ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ   ᴡ

"Even though we only starting to know her..." Shoko then lean her back against the benches that they are currently sitting, "I think that's enough time to say that she's a good person."

"And it's somehow upsets me that I'm kind of agreeing with you," Gojo replied before he continue with his business, which is eating a boxes of different sweets.

After not eating nor drinking any sugary food for a week, the desperate whitenette sorcerer promise to himself that he will buy and savor all the sweets and desserts that he miss when the binding vow is finally ended.

Shoko falsely sighed her disappointment first, "I will miss our very own mummified dummy."

"Yeah, me too..." He then mimic her faked sighed, "It's too bad that her dumbness take her away from us."

Changing the view on their right side, a tall and slim young man with dark short hair and pair of beautiful black eyes is staring at the two with an utter confusion and disbelief in his expression.

"Seriously, you two..." Geto simply shaked his head because of their comment, "you're talking as if Dazai already died or something."

A short moment of complete silence passed before Shoko and Gojo look at each other as they shared the same expression in their face.

"Is she not?" they both lazily asked before pointing towards the room, not far from the large open court of their school where the three are currently resting after finishing their lessons. 

Geto simply palmed her face in defeat while remembering those unbelievable things that he still can't believe happened last four days.

START OF FLASHBACK

After Dazai swallowed one of Sukuna's twenty fingers and slump harshly to the ground, Geto and Gojo immediately rushed beside her while Shoko simply stay at her position as she's still busy processing what just happened.

"Is she crazy! Why did she do that!" Geto shouted before carrying her seemingly lifeless body in his arms. "Fu-Fuck, it's not too late, right?" He then shifted his gaze towards Gojo. "Do you think you can take that finger out of her mouth?"

Gojo just nodded his head while rolling up the left sleeve of his uniform.

However, before he could even reach for Dazai's mouth and make her gag, the unconscious brunette suddenly open her cold brown eyes and quickly push Geto away like she didn't do something so unpredictable for them earlier.

"Jeez~! I'm still alive?" she then stand up while lightly shaking the dirt in her long black coat. "Tsk! What a failure, I thought I'm going to die for real~!"