CHAPTER 07

❛❛ 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

─────────────────────

SUGURU GETO
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴏ   ꜰ   ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ   ᴡ

It's been five months since that incident happened, and luckily for us, we didn't received a mission with the involvement of any highly dangerous or special grade cursed spirits like that.

So far so good.

I don't know if it's because there's no reported incident about a vicious cursed spirit that was lurking around or hunting a place or if those higher ups accidentally eat something that makes them considerate, but . . . I'm  glad that they did. 

Well, even if Gojo and Dazai successfully exorcised that spirit with Sukuna's finger and without our help, I don't plan putting myself and my friends in that kind of threatening situation again, especially when we don't have enough experience with that kind of battle.

"So, where did you plan celebrating this upcoming new year's eve?" Shoko asked as she also breaks the comfortable silence between the four us while sitting in this warm kotatsu inside her dormitory and enjoying a bowl of mandarins.

"Oh, right, I didn't even noticed." Gojo then raised himself from slumping lazily on the table. "I'm not sure yet,  but for some reason, I'm not interested to celebrate it in my hometown."

"And why?"

"Hm~? For new experience, I guess? How about you three?"

"Me too." I unconsciously sighed when I remember my cousins visiting our house this week to celebrate with us. "I hate to say this but..." I then point my finger at Gojo's direction, " you are quite popular with my younger and some older relatives."

"Eh~? Really?"

"Yes, and I hate getting a lot of questions about you and your undying ego so I decided to not come home this year. I'm sure my parents will understand it."

Gojo burst in laughter because of this while Shoko simply shake her head.

"Well, our family doesn't really into celebrations, so maybe I will just stay here in the dormitory and sleep," Shoko explained before looking at her right. "How about you, Dazai? Where did you plan celebrating your new year's eve?" she asked making the two of us look at her direction.

"Me~?" Dazai then get her body up from laying on the large tatami mat beneath us. "It's been a while since I celebrate such things so . . . probably in Honshu?"

"Woah~! That's pretty far from here," Gojo commented before reaching for a piece of mandarin.

"I know~! But I think that's the best place out of my hundred options."

This may seems weird, and I don't know also why but, her innocent answer doesn't seat quite right for me.

"But why in Honshu?" I suspiciously asked.

Dazai quickly gave me a delighted smile, "Well, I want to celebrate it with people with same morals just like me." She then pulled something inside her long black coat.