CHAPTER 17

❛❛ 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵. ❞

─────────────────────

OSAWA DAZAI
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴏ   ꜰ   ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ   ᴡ

"Well, to easily explain my plan~!" I then point at the window. "Let's go outside, shall we?"

Before Gojo and Geto could even say a word, Yaga-sensei suddenly open the door making them scramble back to their seat while I quickly slips out of the class using the already open window.

However, instead of fully escaping away just like I usually do, I decided to stay and hide myself on the other side of the three where I know they couldn't see me from their position.

Anyways, what exactly are we going to do outside if Yaga-sensei didn't come and interrupt my moment? Well~

"Where is Shoko?" Yaga-sensei asked.

"Who knows?" Geto reply.

"Maybe in the bathroom~?" Gojo added.

"And Dazai?"

Well, truthfully speaking, I'm not really sure too, probably eating an ice cream from the canteen? And anything that can make them cool the fuck down, especially Geto.

"She's in the—huh?"

"Eh~! Unfair~! Osa-chan escaped, again!"

I'm not exactly sure why he still can't go over by the fact that it's normal to explode like that and unconsciously vent his anger to me after I make him badly worried, but... 

"Then if Dazai isn't here, then I guess this mission will only include the two of you together until you find he—hm? And what's with the faces?"

"Nothing!"

I don't like cleaning others mess so, yeah, I simply blabbered some shit to stop them from possibly obliterating our classro—

"To be honest this mission is quite a responsibility . . . but . . . this comes from Master Tengen itself."

Master Tengen, huh? He mean that immortal jujutsu sorcerer? 

"Master Tengen, the star plasma vessel, has a perfect match."

"So~?"

Did his group of stupid religious cults causing another trouble again? If so, then I already have an idea where our today's mission is going.

"Two objectives. Escort the girl and..."

The value of that lucky little girl in the black market is quite high for my ears to not reach, especially if they deliver her body intact and...

"And erased her."

And dead.

I didn't bother to listen for the rest of their conversation when I already know what is happening and the possible worst thing that could happen in the future if those two idiots come late wherever that girl is in right now.

As quite as I can be, I quickly get down from the tree and walk away, before I take out my phone and contact someone that I know will never disappointment me with this kind of task.