CHAPTER 13

❛❛ 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺.

─────────────────────

THIRD PERSON
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴏ   ꜰ   ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ   ᴡ

In the middle of a cold and silent night, when most people are comfortably sleeping on their beds while its associated darkness is giving an opportunity for those street lights to properly do their job, a figure of a woman that is wearing a familiar black long coat can be seen walking at the side of an empty sidewalk between a pair of towering abandoned building.

Her action towards somewhere may seem normal at first, however, before the owner of that coat could even reach the other side of the sidewalk...

"Urk!" 

Her quivering body from getting soak over her sopping wet clothes immediately slump on the cold and hard surface of the ground as if it was already had enough fighting.

"Well, it's not like I didn't expect this kind of ending..." she hoarsely mumbled to herself before leaning at the wall on her left side, "but he-hey, it still hurts."

Besides a continuous deep breaths coming from her loosely open mouth, as if the air in her surrounding is not enough to sufficiently supply the oxygen for her lungs, the deafening silence of the night keeps ringing in her ears like its urging her to mind to give up and sleep.

Few more seconds passed, as the moon shines from hiding on its curtain of clouds, a trails of fresh blood droplets can be spot following the track that she take until it stop on the spot where she is currently seating.

"O-Oh, right, I almost forgot."

Clutching tightly on the left side of her bleeding abdomen, she slowly take out a small plastic of ziplock bag from her coat that is containing her phone.

"We don't want them to get worried, right~?"

In her last attempt to stay conscious, even though her hand is covered in her own blood and trembling too much because of tiredness, she still tried her best to send a message on the first number that she had on her list of contact.

To: ???

If Sato-kun is the last one who will come.
Don't wait for me. I'm going to be late.

After she clicked the send button and make sure that the person on the other line will receive it, a small smile slips out of her lips before her brown eyes finally gives in and let the darkness eat her conscious for a while.

+*.+.。*゚+.。*゚+*.+.。*゚+*.+.。*゚+*.+

41 MINUTES AND 08 SECONDS
BEFORE THE INCIDENT

In a rough and wet surface of a riverbank, a figure with long wavy brown hair  was crouching weekly on the ground while wheezily coughing the water that enter her lungs.

She's disappointed.

Very disappointed when that fall didn't kill her.

When she is about to laugh about her pathetic situation, her eyes immediately widened when she noticed a large piece of bloody shard that is protruding in the side of his abdomen.