CHAPTER 16

❛❛ 𝘐 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. ❞

─────────────────────

THIRD PERSON
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴏ   ꜰ   ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ   ᴡ

"Jeez~! So you're planning to just destroy it, instead of going inside, and help them?" She then shifted her dark brown eyes at her right side. "Isn't that a little bit destructive~?"

"And so? What do you want me to do?" asked by the figure with white hair and mesmerizing bright blue eyes while crouching down at the ground like what she's doing. "And it's not like I want to help them too~!"

"Don't~know~! But give me at least a couple of minutes to admire that foreign-looking mansion before you did your magic, 'kay~!"

"Oya~? I didn't know that you're into ancestral houses, Osa-chan."

"I simply appreciate its beauty..." Dazai then gave him a sly smirk, "and clearly, a destructive guy like you will never knew it."

"Hey! Hey! Are you bullying me again!"

"Truth! I'm just stating the truth, Sa~to~ru~kun~!"

As the the continue with their almost routinely childish fight, a two familiar figure can be seen standing at the back and simply watching them continue with their business.

"Are we not going to..."

"Then go and stop them if you want," Shoko then move her attention at him, " but also, I bet you can't because you're still awkward with Dazai after your little speech in the hospital, Geto."

The complexion of his face quickly turn into deep shade of red before he could even hide it to his friend, "N-No, it's not like . . . I don't . . . you kno—"

His words got instantly cut off when the mansion in their front suddenly get crushed into pieces because of an unknown force coming from Gojo's cursed technique.

From the inside of the mansion, a two figure of a woman luckily get out and didn't get any injuries because of his careless action.

"I came to help you..." Gojo then gaze his blue eyes below where he could see a woman with blackish-purple hair that she tie into two low pigtails, "Utahime."

Jujutsu High Second-Year
GOJO SATORU

"You crying~?"

"I'm not crying! And respect your elderly!"

Grade 2 Jujutsu Sorcerer
UTAHIME IORI

Before Dazai could even say a word, Utahime already beat her to it while also pointing her finger at the brunette's direction.

"You too, Dazai!"

"Eh~? But I didn't say anything~!"

Jujutsu High Second-Year
DAZAI OSAWA

A soft giggles escaped her lips. "Yet~?"

"You!"

"If I cry, will you console me?" asked by the woman at their right with blue-tinted silver hair that she kept in a high ponytail and two parallel bangs. "I wouldn't say no to that~!"