CHAPTER 20

❛❛ 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴. ❞

─────────────────────

THIRD PERSON
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴏ   ꜰ   ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ   ᴡ

"It didn't work," Gojo mumbled to himself while staring at the artistic canvas of a light darken orange view outside of the small window on his left, "I'm sure it work before but..." he then shift his gaze at his palm, "but how?"

Recalling what happened with them earlier, Gojo couldn't still believe and find an answer how the divergence of his infinity didn't work while fighting that bulky sorcerer with sack in the head even though he was confidently sure that he already pull out that powerful ability before.

Cursed Technique Reversal:
RED GLOW

One of the divergence of his infinity that causes an extremely powerful repulsive force which repel all matter in its vicinity. 

The day he is talking about was when Dazai challenged him in a one-one-one duel which surprisingly ended up him becoming the loser after Dazai nullify his cursed energy and mercilessly knock him cold.

"I didn't know that Dazai was this rich," commented by a masculine voice from his back which also makes him snap back to reality. "Did she own this? Even my family wouldn't buy me an airplane just for a gift," the voice continued before sitting in the available sofa at his front.

"Eh~? Really~? Maybe because they didn't love you, Geto," he playfully snickered.

Just like what Dazai instructed from the message she send to Geto earlier, the three, including Riko Amanai, are now inside a private airplane that is going to Okinawa where the kidnappers take Kuroi as if the brunette already know that this horrible scenario will happen.

"Don't start on me now, Go—"

"So, how's Riko-chan~?" he asked to changed the topic.

Geto sourly stare at his friend for a second before he sighed and decided to let this one go for the sake of their mission. "She's sleeping in the back. Check it for yourself if you're not believing on me."

"Nah~! That's too much work."

Although the flying vehicle looks small compare to a normal airplane, it had every luxurious things that they need inside while travelling comfortably in the sky, which also may last until midnight.

A bathroom, kitchen area with complete dish and wine glass set, living area with two long white sofa and 80 inch flat screen television, and a spacious bed in the back.

"Lazy asshole," Geto bitterly whisper to himself before he take out his phone and check if Dazai finally call back or answer on one of his messages.

"Still no text from, Osa-chan~?"

"Yes, even call." He then look back at him. "How about you?"

"Same, I even reached for Shoko and Yaga-sensei to call Osa-chan, but even them can't reach her." Gojo simply shrug his shoulder before he lazily lean his back on the sofa. "Maybe her phone is dead, out of battery, or something."