CHAPTER 50

❛❛ 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵. ❞

─────────────────────

SUGURU GETO
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ    ᴏ  ꜰ    ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ   ᴡ

"Oh~! Look who's finally awake~! I thought I still need to drag you on this dirty ground until we reach our next destination~!"

A familiar female voice with a playful tone welcomed to me after I fell unconscious with my battle.

Ah, that's right, after that kid sacrifice himself to remove the limits of his cursed power, I know already that I should have listen to Osawa.

"Then why? Why are you not listening to me! Are you sick of me? Are you tired of me! Why are you that desperate to leave me!"

I then look down just to see half of my body, my whole right arm and almost half of right leg, was completely missing.

"You know you'll die if you continue this, right!"

When I was about to touch what is left in my right arm, my eyes quickly widen in realization after the idea of someone dragging my half functional body sink in my still grogged consciousness.

"So, why! Why are you also trying to leave without me, Geto!"

Looking up to confirm my suspicion, I first saw a hand that is holding into a crutch that is often used by people who cannot use their legs to support their weight.

A hand that was covered in white bandages that is mostly tinted in dried dark red color.

"So how's your sleep, my good Sir~?"

My eyes then quickly move up to her mildly wavy, long, dark brown that is seemingly dancing in the air every time a wind blew in our direction, her deathly pale skin, and dried lips as if she didn't drink water for a long time.

"I bet it's not good based on your expressi—"

"You're not supposed to be in here," I hoarsely cut off while straightly looking  at her tired dark brown eyes that surprisingly didn't lost its luster after all the traumatic events she faced. "What are you doing here, Dazai?"

She simply stare at me for a second with an innocent expression on her face. "Eh, me~?" She then pointed her finger at herself. "I'm kidnapping you, Sugu-kun~!"

"Huh?"

"Yeah~! You heared it right~!" Dazai then look at her front again. "I will kidnap you, so we can go to that doctor which anyone could ever wish they know~!"

When I was about to asked what is she talking about, my attention get quickly shifted at the clanking noise I am hearing not far form my ears.

"Although I don't want you to meet her or anyone in there. I can't think any other fast options anymore by just only looking at your condition. You should have at least dodge Yuta-kun's attack instead of acting like some sort of shield."