CHAPTER 34

❛❛ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. ❞

─────────────────────

OSAWA DAZAI
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴏ   ꜰ   ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ  ᴡ

"Stop it, Sato-kun~! I can't eat properly~!" I whined before pushing his face away from me as I try to reach this piece of hot beef meat on the tabletop grill, at the top of circular table that is full of more side dishes, in front of us.

Two weeks ago, when Satoru said that he will punished me for he so called naughtiness that I did, yes, I already expected that he will do something that will make me either annoyed or frustrated on him.

But for heaven's sake! I didn't want to expect it to be these long. He's seriously starting to get on my nerves, and I don't want to neither imagine, nor tell anyone, what I can probably do to him when I finally had enough.

"Seriously though, how are you going to eat if  you're being so clingy to me?" I commented when he just continue to lean his head on the top my head, and his muscular chest on my back, while both of his arm is possessively encircling on my waist. 

"Then feed me~!" he whined back.

"What~? Are you a child?" I blow first the piece of meat in my chopsticks to cool it down, before I raise it above my head, and feed on Satoru's waiting mouth. "And I thought you hate being touch by someone?"

You know what, it is all totally fine. Me acting like a parent koala and him being an adorable joey, or white baby koala, that is dependently latching on their mother's back.

Unfortunately for him, this also one of my thousands reason why I never wish, or even think, to have kids even if I miraculously became capable of having one despite the fact that I born without uterus, and never experienced that thing which they called monthly period, to support that kind of nonsense idea.

Just by thinking how Satoru tormented me on those past few days, how he follow and drag me to almost everything, even when I'm doing my or his business inside the bathroom, his whining's at night, and me just sucking all of his bullshits.

Satoru's childish tantrums is clearly far more worst and annoying compare before, when we were just a students, or compare when Chuuya was whining and dumping his drunk confessions and issues on me after he got too much intoxicated by the power of liqu—hm?

I immediately snap out my thoughts, as my dark brown eyes also grew wide open, after I felt how his hand move and go much lower than its previous position, until it reach the both outer side of my thigh. 

"Hey! Hey! Satoru, isn't it already a sexual harass—"

"Yes, I still hate being touch by someone, Osa-chan." He then lean his head on my shoulder and sultry whisper his next words on my right ear. "But how come did you ever think that you're just a someone for me, hm~?"

A shivering goosebumps sends quickly down to my spine before I unconsciously move my head, and look back, to only meet by Satoru's mesmerizing jeweled blue eyes that is intently gazing on my one dark brown ones.