CHAPTER 21

❛❛ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥. ❞

─────────────────────

THIRD PERSON
ᴘ   ᴏ   ɪ   ɴ   ᴛ   ᴏ   ꜰ   ᴠ   ɪ   ᴇ  ᴡ

Arriving at the beautiful beach of Okinawa, Gojo and Riko didn't waste any time when they run into the calm waves of shore and make fun to all sea creatures that they see as if they aren't in a middle of a very important mission.

On the other hand, Geto and Kuroi simply watch the two in their spot and have a conversation of their own about what happened before and the things may happened to them in the future.

"B-But, is it really okay to go sight-seeing?" Kuroi worriedly asked.

"Well, it was Satoru's idea. I suppose it's his way of showing compassion for Riko," Geto assured to him. "But it's also almost time so..." He then silently take a deep breath and shouted his next words to their direction, "Satoru! Let's get going!"

TRIP ITENERARY: 
ESCORT DAY ONE:
12:30 - Kuroi Kidnapped
16:00 - Kidnappers demand Okinawa as meeting spot
ESCORT DAY TWO:
07:00 - Gojo, Geto, and Riko land in Okinawa
10:00 - Kuroi rescued and Kidnappers apprehended
12:00 - Interrogation Completed
13:00 - Swimming at the Beach (NOW!!!)
15:00 - Depart Okinawa
18:00 - Arrive in Tokyo and Seek refuge at Jujutsu High
ESCORT DAY THREE:
11:00 - Amanai bounty lifte—

"Suguru, how about we leave tomorrow morning instead?" Satoru suggested while walking towards the two and leave the grateful Riko in the shore.

"Huh? Wha—why! What about the pla—"

"Besides, if we're in Okinawa instead of Tokyo, there'll be fewer curse users~!"

"Tsk! This idiot, is he really taking this mission seriously?" Geto grumbled to himself before he shortly move his gaze to Kuroi, "Go, join her," he calmly suggest with a smile.

Kuroi smiled back and gently nodded her head in reply before she run off towards Riko and join the star plasma vessel happily playing in the shore.

"It'll be better if the bounty is lifted on the way t—"

"Satoru..." Geto cut off as he slightly leans himself to Gojo and whisper his concern for his friend. "Are you sure you don't need to go back to jujutsu high? You've been using your technique nonstop since yesterday, haven't you?"

"Hm?"

"And what about sleep? You were planning on staying awake all night, aga—"

"I'm good man~! And I think finding  Osa-chan whereabouts was much harder than this."

Gojo silently chuckled after he remember the frustration in Geto's expression when Dazai keeps ignoring his messages and calls.

 "Besides..." he then raised his right hand and softly punch Geto in his shoulder, "you're here too."

A small smile form in his lips because of this. However, before Geto could even comment about his action of boldly relying on him, a familiar ringtone of someone's phone suddenly gets both of their attention.