WIFE ARC 07

TOJI WIFE ARC
CHAPTER 07
──  ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴅ  ᴘ ᴇ ʀ ꜱ ᴏ ɴ  ──

After Toji passed the marriage papers in their municipal government office, where the lawyer he hired to fixed their papers is currently working, he unbrotherly walked outside the place and didn't mind the flirtatiously gaze of some woman with disgusting intention as if they didn't see the ring in his finger.

Outside, as he continue to walk towards his car, Toji also get the phone in the pocket of his pants and silently look who's keep calling and texting him earlier when he can't be bother to answer any of it while inside and talking with the lawyer.

When his about to open his phone and see the caller, someone from his back purposefully hit his arm, with enough force to make him let go the device. That same person also steps hardly on his phone before he stumblingly fall into the ground to make it all look like an accident, especially with his old age.

"I'm so sorry, young man," the elder said before he slowly gets up with the help of his crane. "Oh, I didn't . . . Is that your phone?" he asked with concern.

When the elder is about to pick his already useless device, Toji beat him into before he walks away towards the parking lot.

When Toji is about to reach his car, with a very strong idea to go back on his house and be with (y/n) and his son, a black expensive suddenly stops on his side and lower its backseat window.

Toji eyes widened in surprise when he realized who is the person inside.

"Toji..." his father coldly called out before the door open, "let's go and talk." 

+*.+.。*゚+.。*゚+*.+.。*゚+*.+.。*゚+*.+

"Why the fuck isn't he answering his phone?" Dazai frustratingly mumbled  to herself while looking at her phone and dialing the unattended number of Toji for she thinks already a thousand times. "Answer it you little shit."

After she received Chuuya's text earlier, Dazai tried to stay longer for an hour before she finally yet reluctantly decided to go back in Yokohama at the Port Mafia before Mori become suspicious with her action and sudden disappearance.

And even if Dazai's wants to contact Odasaku and make him look for them for a while, she's also completely aware that the man is currently busy with his own Mafiosos job.

Dazai sighed to herself before she gaze her empty eyes at the bright moon on the sky.

As much as possible, the brunette tried to desperately separate and keeps highly secret her personal connection with people outside the Mafia, especially Toji's family, in order to keep them safe and sound from anyone who tried to use them against her.

Dazai is known as the youngest leader and executive member in the history of Port Mafia, a formidable and heartless image that spare no room for any single mistake and weaknesses.

As a saying in the Mafia went, "The greatest misfortune for Dazai's enemies is that they are Dazai's enemies", for Dazai was aptly described to be "practically born to be in the Mafia". 

An extremely confident and terrific planner that can come up with long-run strategies to subdue her enemies and lure them to fall under her deadly spider web-like trap.

However, looking at her distraught face right now, Chuuya could only wonder what makes the brunette upset when looking at her phone. A look that is totally contrast with her typical cold and calculated or careless and airhead expression.