WIFE ARC 03

TOJI WIFE ARC
CHAPTER 03
──  ᴏ ꜱ ᴀ ᴡ ᴀ  ᴅ ᴀ ᴢ ᴀ ɪ  ──

EIGHT MONTHS PASSED
WINTER OF DECEMBER 22ND

"Well..." I then blow some bubbles from the blowing stick, "I'm still glad it work."

Watching the serene view in my front and how the bubbles freely fly in the air, I spit out the blowing stick in my mouth first before I let my body limply fall on the wooden floor of sensei's house while my feet is still dangling at the edge of it, just on the above of an artificial pond.

Compare to the main residence of Zenin Clan, Toji-sensei's house is undeniably small yet big to live by a single person. First it has a lot of vacant rooms, a never used kitchen because none of us know how to cook, a pretty empty lounge where I am spending my time right now, and lastly an artificial pond with twenty koi fish that I just buy last month in front of it.

Actually, there is no much changes in this place besides the fishes.

And I think that's normal especially when I am seemingly the only one that is currently living in here after Toji decided to stay with (y/n)-san in her village when she refused to live in here and leave her shop without she knows attending it.

A pretty dedicated and workaholic woman if you asked me.

Odasaku on the other hand is busy raising those children that he found somewhere which I don't really much care as long as he contented and alive.

For me . . . well . . . after what happened this past few months I also never received any request nor visit for both of them, so yeah, I'm pretty much lonely right now.

"Pretty lonely to not commit a suicide..." I mumbled to myself while staring at the thick supporting wood plank that is laying horizontally at my above.

I slowly stand up from lying on the ground to go to my respective room in this gloomy place and get one of my thick rope that I hide under my bed.

Although I already tried hanging myself before, I used chains and cable wire instead of a traditional rope, which maybe the main reason why I didn't die and simply suffers from red deep marks with itchy rash in the neck for weeks.

Hah~! I just badly want to end everything so that maybe I can finally found some sense for those things that keeps me living. But seriously, why? Why is it hard to kill myself in less painful way when others can?

"Ah~! I badly envy them~!" I coldly said while standing in this coffee table, that I didn't mind to drag from the inside up until here, and securely tying the rope in that wooden plank

Before I could even finish with my business, a clear memory in the past suddenly flash in my mind which makes my smile for some unknown reason.

"Jeez~! What a wonderful timing to remember that thing..."

START OF FLASHBACK
FIVE MONTHS BEFORE PRESENT

After my little conversation with Toji-sensei about marrying (y/n)-san and take her surname Fushiguro so that he can at least throw and unleashed himself from that disgusting Zenin Clan, which also never fail to disappoint me every single time I went in there with him, Sensei just walk and away and didn't say anything as if I can read what's in his mind.

Well, I clearly can't, but his expression says that his taking a consideration with my suggestion.

Its good for them though, especially for my niece if ever his child also inherit something from that clan. You know, like having an enough cursed energy and shit to become a jujutsu sorcerer.