After the shower🍊🥛

⚠️TW⚠️ SMUT AND SHITTY WRITING DM IF ANYTHING ELSE IS TRIGGERING!

2532 words

Hinata's POV

"Hey Kags, you can't get in the shower now" I yell walking out of the bathroom with a towel around my shoulders.

"Kageyama, you can-" what the hell he is asleep! I look over to his bedside table clock and it read 9:37. Why the hell is he asleep so early for? Oh right we have been practicing all day.

"Kageyama get up you need to take a shower, you smell gross" that was a lie he smelled nice, but he was sweaty and the smell will hit him in the morning. He groaned and turned over, his eye brows furrowing. Come on I don't want to deal with this.

"Get uppp" he huff as I rip his covers off of him, my towel falling off of my shoulders.
"Ugh go away" he whined reaching for the cover. I pull it back with one hand, grabbing one of his with the other pulling him upright. "Dumbass, I'm up now" he growled"

"Ah finally, get up and take a shower, you're all sweaty" I puffed, does he not care to sleep like that. He glared at me reluctantly getting up and grabbing a change of clothes towels already in the bathroom.

I hear the water running, then the shower head being muffled by I'm assuming his body. A devious plan sparks as I wait a few minutes to be extra sure he's in there.

time skip~

Kageyama's POV

I turn off the faucet and grab my towel wrapping in around my lower half. Thank you Hinata for getting me up to take a shower I feel a lot better. I would never say that, but I can think it.

Just as I go to grab my underwear I'm left with only that. No shirt, no shorts, nothing but underwear. What the hell?! I hear giggling from the room outside of this. That idiot stole my clothes.

I slip into my underwear and put the rest of my dirty clothes into the bin and walk out pissed. That didn't last long though when I saw him in my shirt and only is underwear. How the fuck did I not notice when he got me up earlier.

I snap out of whatever the hell I was thinking when I hear him busting out laughing. Oh I'm pissed again. "Why did you take my clothes stupid?" I yell, but not really above speaking level.

He's wheezing and tossed my clothes to me and I grab them, but not putting them on. Of course I've seen him in only his underwear when we are in the locker room, but him in my house wearing my shirt with it. I decided I wasn't wearing clothes to bed. I turn off the light and turn on the TV making the room only illuminated by the TV light.

I walk over to the bed and he looks up to me. Hah this brat is looking a little nervous. Honestly I am to, I'd never show it, but being around him like this is nerve wracking.

"Scoot over or your sleeping on the couch" I mumble he scoots over and pulls the cover over him I slip underneath it and try to settle in. I turn to face him, and surprisingly he is facing me as well. He looks away, looking everywhere but me.

Cute. If I could I would stare at him all day. His tiny noes. Big coffee colored eyes. His expressional eyebrows. His.. soft lips. I don't understand why I look at him like this. I'm always yelling or calling him names. Even when I'm telling him he did a good job I'm still yelling at him.

He is looking at me now with a curious look. How'd we end up in this position?

Hinata's POV

He's just staring at me? I start feeling self conscious and touch my face. "I-is there something on-?", I didn't get to finish my sentence before his hand was pulling mine down. Chilled and rough. Comfortable. He still holds onto even though it's at our sides.