Blind dates🏐🚬

⚠️TW⚠️DRUNK SMUT

1420 words

"A blind date? No no never in a million years, sorry but no" Ukai declined the coach's offer. "Oh come on! You haven't dated anyone in forever, actually, I can't even recall the last person you dated" Ukai flinched at his words.

It was true, Ukai hadn't dated anyone since his early teen years. Nobody ever asked him out since then even though he was rather attractive, but his personality was always the deal breaker for many women, even men.

"Still no. I don't need to date anyone. I'm happy by myself and that's that" Ukai shook his head in denial. "Give it a chance, maybe you'll hit it off! Who knows, worst case scenario, you don't and you go your separate ways" his words did seem enticing.

Ukai fought with himself on the matter, but he was right. He didn't want to end up dying alone with god knows how many cats. "Fine! When? Who? Are they nice?" Ukai blurted out.

The man answered with a soft chuckle, "Tonight, 8:30 at the Devil's cafe. And it's a surprise on who, and yes they are super sweet, attractive too" he nudged him with a wink and he could only roll his eyes, but he was curious.

"Wait at 8:30 tonight?! That's in..." he pulled out his phone and checked the time, "1 hour! I gotta go" he watched as he ran down the road back to his home.

...

"Takeda?!" Ukai mumbled in utter shock. "Oh, Ukai?" Takeda looked up from his phone to find the man nicely dressed. "Wait a minute are you here for a blind date too?" Takeda sighed with a sorta relieved smile.

"Yes I was", 'damn him' Ukai internally cursed at the man that set him up on the blind date in the first place only an hour prior. "Welp got all dolled up for nothing" Ukai sat down beside him, only noticing the nicer clothing he had on.

"Well, you look good though! I can't believe he did this" Takeda chuckled seemingly not too bothered. "Thanks not so bad yourself. Never took you as the type to go on blind dates?" Ukai questioned as he began ordering shots.

"Well, what's the worse that can happen? I can make friends this way if it doesn't work out, or I can see if a relationship can form. More often than not, I don't opt for a second date" Takeda explained as he too ordered an alcoholic beverage.

"Hmm I guess your right, but I haven't dated anyone since I was like...I think 14-15? I don't know, but I was all over the place around that time" Ukai's voice was tight as he downed his shot, but he was already ordering 3 more.

"Oh, then what were you thinking coming here?" Takeda took a large sip of his fruity drink. "I don't really know, I guess it was more of an impulsive decision I guess?" Takeda nodded as he listened to him.

This happened to be the least awkward blind dates he's been on, not to mention the longest conversation outside of work he's had with Ukai. He watched as Ukai picked up another glass and swallowed without hesitation.

Takeda only stopped watching him as he realized his drink was empty. 'Oh no, I just drank this whole thing' Takeda facepalmed as he realized he was absolutely screwed. 'Well what's done is done he sighed and ordered another.

"How did you drink all that, I've only had 4 shots" Ukai laughed. "I wasn't paying attention, it doesn't taste like alcohol it's really sweet. Here taste" Takeda offered his drink, and Ukai leaned down to take a sip from his straw.

Takeda once again watched him. 'Really are you getting horny from watching your coach drink? Do better!' he screamed at himself rolling his eyes at his own thoughts.

"It really is sweet" Ukai shook his head at the sudden flavor change. "I know right?" Takeda took a large sip, trying to drown out his stupid thoughts.

"Can I get a beer please!" Ukai called out to the waitress. "Coming right up sir". "Well since we're here might as well drink up!" Ukai chuckled, his past shots starting to kick in.

...

Ukai laid Takeda back against his leather seats. Ukai slammed the door shut behind him, looming over Takeda in the small space of his car's backseat. "I'm sorry I'm at my limit. I want to touch you, kiss you, and everything else" Ukai breathed.

Without waiting for a response, Ukai was quick to unbutton Takeda's pants, sliding them down teasingly slowly. 'The windows. The windows', played over and over in Takeda's head as they were in a public parking lot, but then again the thought of someone seeing him excited him.

Ukai threw his pants to the front seat so they'd have more room, and without hesitation undid Takeda's shirt, but didn't fully remove it. "Would this be your first time having car sex Takeda?" Ukai pressed his lips against his neck.

"C-car s-..? What if someone sees us?" Takeda flusteredly mumbled as he turned his neck for Ukai. "Don't worry no ones here right now" Ukai slid down Takeda's underwear, beginning to stroke his forming erection.

"But it doesn't seem as though that'd be too much of a problem being your dick is responding" Ukai mumbled closely to his ear, sending shivers down Takeda's spine.

"Look how wet you're getting" Takeda took in a few sharp breathes trying not to pant or moan out from pleasure. "Stop you'll get your car dirty" Takeda tried to reason.

Ukai didn't care to respond, he reconnected his lips to his neck working around just below his ear and the bottom of his jaw. He sucked deep bruises into his pale skin, not sober enough to care what others might say about them later.

"Wait Ukai...please lets go to your place or mine whatever's good" Takeda moaned out as Ukai pushed two fingers into him. "Drinking and driving isn't good Ittetsu" Ukai licked and nipped his ear.

"Besides haven't you noticed you're shaking your hips?" Ukai pressed him further into the seats, pushing in another finger and thrusting them harsher.

Takeda trembled underneath him, growing moans and sighs pushing past his lips. "Even though your acting all embarrassed your body says otherwise" Ukai rubbed gently against Takeda's prostate.

"You're so cute" Ukai removed his fingers, lifting Takeda's legs up. Takeda fought to cover his face with his face with his shirt, but Ukai removed his hands.

Unbuttoning and removing his own pants, Ukai lined himself up with Takeda. "I'm sorry, I'll go very slow" Takeda nodded. Ukai slowly thrusted into Takeda, making him shudder and gasp.

"Relax and breath" Ukai laid his body closer to Takeda's. "Don't move too much, we are limited on space" Ukai's hips hadn't even touched Takeda's bottom.

Pushing in further, Takeda wrapped his arms around Ukai, gripping and tugging at his shirt. His toes curled as Ukai began to move his hips back and forth.

Takeda's lips formed Ukai's name over and over again as the man tenderly thrusted into him. Takeda moaned loudly as he came on Ukai's belly.

"Sticky" Ukai commented. "S-sorry" Takeda mumbled breathing heavily. Ukai smeared it with his fingers as he brought it up to his mouth, licking it.

"Look at how much you came" Ukai chuckled holding his leg up still. "I'm sorry but I don't think I can go slowly" Ukai mumbled resting on top of him, wrapping his arms around him.

Takeda hugged onto him tightly as he began to move his hips back a forth again, this time Takeda was far more sensitive.

Ukai mercilessly rammed into him, causing Takeda to moan even louder than before. Takeda squeezed him tightly as he shook from undeniable pleasure.

"How about a second date?" Ukai sighed as he was about to fall over the edge. Takeda tried to speak, but his lips were claimed by Ukai as they came in unison.

As Ukai disconnected their lips, Takeda was quick to give a response, "sure".

And end~

A/N~ Omfg I read a BL and this scene was in it and I wrote it and now I'm ashamed. Don't know why, but I am. I didn't listen to anything and fun fact I love reptiles! I have 2 snakes, a bearded dragon and a leopard gecko so yeah that's fun! Anyways I love you and stay healthy!

1420 words