Bratty📓🖊

⚠️TW⚠️SMUT AND MAYBE ANGST?

2083 words

3rd POV

Both L and Light despised each other. Light always pushed L around and made fun of him especially in school. So why were they meeting up to fuck.

Light came over to L's house. The chilled weather did not slow him down as he jogged over to his house. 'Why the fuck is he asking to at 2 in the morning' Lights thoughts were as he finally came into his neighborhood.

His window was cracked open per usual and Light opened it up all the way climbing in seeing L on his bed a flustered expression on his face. "Really at 2 in the winter?" Light whispered angrily at the boy.

"Shut up, you want to or not?" L spoke. He was home alone and was thinking of Light. "Nobody's home by the way" that peeked Light's interest and he walked over to the black haired male and shoved him down on his bed. Pinning him.

L loved the way he was, always being rough with him. Yet L always acted like a brat.
"Watch it ass" Light didn't take any notice and sat up moving his covers. He knew L didn't like his body. He made sure to never poke fun at his body for that reason.

He also made sure to cover the both of them up underneath the covers for that reason as well. Smoothly removing L's shirt, he leaned his head down and brought them into a kiss.

L always fought for the dominance in the kiss, but was grounded away as soon as Light touched him. Melting like putty. Despite all the fights and arguments they've been in, L trusted him with his body.

Light began pulling off his own shirt and hoodie. Throwing the clothes to the side, his attention turned towards the boy underneath him.

"Are you positive no one's home?". "Yes, business trip" L always loved to just take in the beauty of Light's body. "Like what you see?" Light said, smirking. "No you fucking idiot".

"Ouch, such harsh words from a little slut" Light brought his hand up to L's face, holding his chin and shaking it a little bit. "Yeah, whatever".

"Well, nice to know no one's home. No fucking mercy". L shivered from his words. His anticipation flowing under his skin. "Yeah, go as rough as you like. Like It'd do anything to me".

"Oh really, last time all you did was moan my name. Pathetic". "'L-Light'." He mimicked L's moans. His face flushed with embarrassment. "Well hurry up".

Light always did as was asked of him. Wether it be to 'harder' or 'faster' he'd always try his best to please the boy. If anytime he'd say 'red', he'd stop. Even when he said stop, it scared him if he was hurting him.

"Yeah yeah" he began to pull off the other boys sweatpants, seeing the bruises on his hips from last time. Rubbing the softly, he continued to pull them down seeing a larger bruise further down. Not from him.

"What's this?" He asked not expecting him to look down, he rubbed it. "Oh I'm guessing one of your stupid friends did that. One of them pushed me into a desk" Light didn't quite know why he was angry, but it was slowly bubbling as he thought of who did that.

"Well I'm the only one who can bully you, I'll fucking hurt them next time". "Okay" L didn't know why he was upset, but it felt comforting to think he cared about him getting hurt.

Light pulled his pants off the rest of the way, seeing the erection L had. Palming at it, L breathed in shakily. Removing his hands he pulled his joggers off as well and threw them to the side. Looking down gazing at L, he still couldn't wrap his head around how he didn't like his body.

Light brought his hands to L's stomach, rubbing up and down. "Fuck, your hands are still cold" Light looked up to meet his gaze and brought his hands up and rubbed them together, before placing them to the other spot.