Trying☕️🍪

⚠️TW⚠️ SLIGHT NSFW

A/N~ I know how bad this is don't tell me. They are already dating in this as well.

956 words

Yamaguchi's POV

It was growing cold as winter time came around. My house was really really cold during this time, so even with me wearing a sweater and sweatpants I was still cold. Me and Tsukishima had been playing video games during this time.

"Yama I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back" Tsukki suddenly spoke as he stood up slipping off one of his jackets onto the couch. A plan formed in my head. I crawl over to the hoodie and slide it on.

It was still warm from him wearing it for so long, so I soon started to warm up. I stand up to see how long it actually is on me.

"Bahahaha holy shit it goes down to my knees" I exclaimed out loud laughing. "What are you doing?" Tsukishima's voice is heard from behind me. Shit he's going to be mad. I slowly turn around to face him.

I try to hold in a laugh as I gaze at his flushed face, but soon gulp as he starts walking towards me. I turn quickly to make a run for it, but his arms were already around me lifting me up.

"I'm sorry Tsukki" I try apologizing as he carries me to the couch. He ignores me. Well at least he doesn't look pissed.

He sits me down in his lap and wraps his arms around me. My faces feels hot as he did so, and I lift the hoodie to cover my face. Ah this is so embarrassing.

His head rests on my shoulder as he reaches for the controller and resumes the game. "You're not mad?" I questioned him hastily. "Why would I be mad at something cute?" he flatly responds. My face burns and soon my body feels hot.

"Tsukki you can't say stuff like that" I gripe. "Oh you mean I can't say how cute and adorable you are. Nor can I say how much I wanna kiss you right now, got it" I feel the smirk in his voice as my eyes widen.

I hit his shoulder and he giggled. Awe the giggle. I twist my body around so I'm straddling him. He paused the game as he looked at me, meeting my gaze. His arms snaked around to my waist as we both leaned in our lips hesitating before touching.

Soft and filled with our love for each other. A pleasurable sensation, unspoken between us filled the room. No awkwardness, just us and only us.

My hands went to the back of his neck, rubbing circles with my thumbs on either side. Leaning deeper into the kiss, our passion and tongues pushing against each other. Faces flushed and hearts racing our moment grew.

His hands finding their way up my shirt and slowly moving up and down my sides, making my body tingle with expectations of where this was going. I knew Tsukishima didn't want to do it yet though, but I respected his wishes and understood. He wanted to wait until we were better prepared and understood each other, so for now we didn't do much besides kissing and every so often. I try to take in these moments and our little touches.

The feeling was too much and I pulled away, breathing low and fast. My eyes closed again as I took in deep breaths. Opening my eyes again his gaze was half lidded. I soon got another idea. "Do you want to try something?" I breathed out and he gave me a head tilt. "Like what?" his voice was rough.

"Okay, I'm going to do it, and you tell me if you like it. Is that okay?" I mumbled embarrassment coursing through me, but I did want to give him a pleasurable experience. "Okay" he said.

I moved my lips to his neck, biting and sucking on spots trying to find the most reaction. Soon a gasp was released from him as I made my way to his collarbone. I smiled against his neck as I started leaving wet kisses and love bites around the area, caressing the nape of his neck while doing so.

Little sounds emitted out of him as I continued. I grinded down against his now growing erection. A groan left his mouth, I took it that he liked it and did it again, still biting on his neck. My eyes fluttered as his hands started rubbing the back of my thighs, my stomach swirling.

My eyes felt heavy as I drew closer to an orgasm, my continued grinding and neck kissing making me feel bothered. I broke away from his neck and leaned into his lips, kissing him. He hungrily accepted the kiss, and brought his hands to my lower hips.

Our make out was getting heated as my hips dipped repeatedly. He pulled away hiding his head on my shoulder, a shudder seized him for a split second. "I'm guessing you liked it" I giggled and his face flushed even harder than before.

"Let me change" he mumbled and I rolled off of him and grabbed the remote unpausing the game. At least neither of us were cold anymore.

And end~

A/N~ Sorry again this was so pushed!! Had writers block and finally came up with something, I've also been pretty sick recently, mentally and physically, but I'm back in business baby <3 hope you like this I thought it sucked but was cute,, anyways have a good night or day, drink some water and get some food as well. I love you and you'll do great things <33

956 words