Giggles🏐🚬

⚠️TW⚠️DRUNK SMUT

1099 words

Ukai giggled as he laid Takeda down and crawled on top of him. The result of drinking and heavy crushes. They had been drinking for valentines day as two lonely men who had nothing better to do, but as the drinks disappeared so did any sober thoughts. Both hugging on each other and even some rubbing dangerously close to Ukai's crotch led up to this.

Ukai pressed his lips to the man below him neck earning a fit of giggles from him. His sense of touch feeling almost elated, he tried to hold in those giggles as Ukai continued to press sweet kisses against him. A certain spot made him inhale sharply ceasing the giggles turning them into soft sighs.

The kisses moved up and down his neck turning into bites and kitten licks eventually leaving his neck. Ukai gazed at the flustered Takeda, his hands moving to cup his face before letting out another fit of giggles between them. They soon quieted as the blonde pressed his lips against Takedas', moving in a gentle manner despite being so intoxicated.

Takeda gladly accepted the kiss fighting every urge to let out another giggle. His hands fiddled with the hem of Ukai's shirt. He barely noticed till one of Takeda's hands grazed his lower stomach. He pulled away from the kiss with a giggle and sat up to slip his shirt off of him.

Takeda slung his over his head as well. Ukai laid back over him the heat from their bare torsos making the whole situation feel surreal. Takeda wrapped his arms around Ukai's neck pulling him closer. Again they giggled. Would they even remember this in the morning or would the aches and clothing be the only they to remind them?

Ukai kissed him again, his tongue slipping into the other's mouth. This is the farthest he's ever made it with someone he's had a crush on. Up till now he never had a crush, never thought about romance really, so why was he sat here drunk and making out with the one man he's ever thought about.

Takeda, sure he's had his share of girlfriends, but he's always felt uncomfortable. That's how he was here, kissing a man he felt nervous but genuine with. He pulled away from the now heated kiss in attempt to get each others pants off. He giggled as Ukai fumbled with his sweatpants to get them down.

He grabbed the hem of Takeda's pants, but stopped. Was this okay? The first thought that seemed sober. He glanced up and was met with a confident Takeda. The short man placed his hands on Ukai's, pulling them down. Maybe it was the alcohol but Takeda felt bold in this situation.

Ukai chuckled and pulled them the rest of the way down and threw them to the side with the rest of their clothes. He then moved to kiss his chest leaving marks all the way down towards Takeda's crotch. Takeda squirmed under his touch, but continued to giggle.

Licking a line up his torso Ukai pulled away. Leaning back in he brought Takeda into another kiss slipping his hand into his underwear. Gently pushing a finger into his entrance, he tried his best to stretch him. Takeda didn't even feel any pain, he just moaned into the kiss and let him continue.

Sliding in another finger he began to move his fingers in a scissoring motion earning a Takeda to pull away and moan. Ukai went ahead with three before pulling out and pulling away the underwear and then his own.

In all honesty couldn't see that we'll, they had just been watching movies and drinking so they only light they had was what the tv illuminated. He lifted up Takeda's leg, spreading them to almost go over his shoulders. He let his gaze rest on Takeda's face as he slowly pushed in. The giggles were no longer there.

Ukai moved carefully not wanting to hurt the man. As his hips hit Takeda's bottom, he didn't move. Takeda was panting feeling everything but the pain. He felt like he was on top of the world, elated with euphoria. This had to be his best Valentine's day.

Ukai pulled back and pushed in, making little thrust. As Takeda's pants morphed into moans he began to pick up the pace but kept the same tenderness. He was rough and only thinking of himself, but made sure his movements were okay for Takeda.

As he thrust back and forth, he kissed Takeda again. Sweet and thoughtful almost as if they had been married for years. A those of kiss only those who are made for each other can share. Ukai stopped his actions below only soft grinding, only focusing on the kiss.

He moved softly against the other's lips, the feeling of them engraved in his mind. Dragging his tongue against Takeda's lower lip, he bit down feebly. He felt almost weak against him. Compared to his normal self nobody would've thought he could be a gentle lover.

Moving a hand down to Takeda's hip, he moved his hips again but kept focused on the deep kiss. As he got more sloppy with his thrust he pulled away from the kiss resting his lips rest just above Takeda's. Without the kiss muffling his moans, Takeda bit his lip trying to hold back his sounds.

Ukai's gentleness just made it so much better, his thrust wasn't slow, but they weren't harsh and rough. Just his little grinds after each thrust almost made Takeda give out. Ukai rutted his hips again and Takeda came, the spot being hit his prostate.

Ukai came right after, grunting. Everything calmed down. The only sound heard between them was panting and airy sighs. Once again they giggled. Ukai pulled out and laid down on the smaller man. His eyes drooping he yawned, wrapping his arms around him. Takeda ran a hand through his hair sleepily.

He could still feel his heart racing from the moments before.

And end~

A/N~ HELLOOOO sorry I'm kinda feeling active right now. I'm moving to ao3, but I won't stop posting here! Don't worry I just think I've matured from wattpad lmao sorry that sounds weird. Anyways! I still have my new dnf fanfic on here and my new one The duke and emperor. It's on my other account if you want to read that! Fun fact I'm in love with my best friend :P and I'm listening to feelings are fatal. As always I love you and stay healthy.

1099 words