Boyfriend hoodie😏🎮

⚠️TW⚠️SMUT IN BEGINNING

510 words

Kuroo placed both of his hands on either side of Kenma's hips and began slowly rocking his hip back and forth. "Kenma does it feel good here?" Kuroo kissed his cheeks as he softly jutted his hips up.

"Ah, there" Kenma sighed out breathlessly, his legs tensing up around Kuroo's waist. He grabbed desperately onto Kuroo's hoodie, weak moans rushing past his lips.

"Oh here" Kuroo chuckled unlatching Kenma's hands from his hoodie so he could remove it. "Up", Kuroo demanded for Kenma to lift his arms, "there you go! Kenma in my hoodie-" Kuroo stopped and stared star-struck at Kenma's cuteness.

"Your hoodie?" Kenma mumbled lifting his arms as the sleeves drooped and the part around his neck slid off his shoulders.

"Kenma...please don't arouse me so much I won't be able to control myself" Kuroo lifted Kenma up and laid his belly on the bed, his bottom in the air.

Holding his arm, Kuroo thrusted inside of Kenma. "Wha-? It's you...who did it~!" Kenma managed to moan out between each jut of his hips.

"Ah, you're so pretty" Kuroo muttered leaning down close to his ear. Kenma shook as Kuroo rhythmically grinded against him. Each rough movement sent elated trembles down his spine.

They hadn't been dating for long, but Kenma and Kuroo were already sleeping together any chance they got, or well Kuroo got.

Kenma grappled at the covers underneath him, feeling blistering hot and not from the huge hoodie. As Kuroo pounded into his backside, his moans grew louder with each hit of a certain spot.

Kuroo let his hand brush Kenma's spine, and with that, a long feeling of elation coursed its way out of Kenma. Kuroo followed in a suit soon after with a few sloppy thrusts.

Pulling out and throwing away the condom, Kuroo rested next to Kenma trying to steady his breathing. "Why are you so aggressive?" Kenma rolled over to face him.

"Because Kenmaa you're just adorable" Kuroo tried to justify, but Kenma rolled his eyes. "That doesn't make any sense" he shook his head not understanding what made him think it was okay to damage his backside.

"Y'know when you see a cute dog and you just wanna squeeze it? Similar ideas" Kuroo wrapped his arm around Kenma and pulled him close to him. "Besides as long as you feel good, isn't that what matters?" Kenma shrugged closing his eyes a sudden bout of sleepiness fogging his head.

"I love you" Kuroo mumbled nuzzling his face into Kenma's. "Mhm~"....

And end~

A/N~ Welll with my finals coming up and final projects n shit I'm tired so this is what you get I can't even update my other story I'm so stressed T_T wahh I've been drawing, and studying. I can't wait for my full summer break! Anyways I was watching hxh for the 800th times and funfact it's my fav anime don't know if I said that yet but yeah it is...i love you and stay healthy

510 words