Handjob📓🖊

⚠️TW⚠️BAD LIME/LEMON SHIT

710 words

L ran his hands down delicately from Light's chest and onto his hips moving with gentle precision as his fingertips dance around his inner thighs. L watched with his notorious poker face as Light fought to keep himself steady without squirming under L's touch.

L watched with a new timid curiosity having an interest in the slight whimpers and flushed expression Light had made for himself.

L subconsciously bit his lip as he leaned closer to his face, his warm breath hitting Light's neck causing him to shiver.

Just as L grew closer to his jawline a dangerous driving fueling him he flinched awake. Looking around for a split second he wondered when he had fallen asleep and the bright computer screen in front of him told him the exact thought as he did so.

A sudden rippling feeling from his lower half made him sigh. His gaze drifted towards the brown head man sleeping handcuffed to him. Had his urges really drove him to the point of fantasizing about the one he saw as Kira?

He had to get rid of his erection and although he wasn't embarrassed about the natural act it did feel a little awkward. He closed his computer as he came to a mental agreement. If he was quiet then that'd be fine he thought to himself as he unzipped his jeans sliding his hand into his underwear.

The warmth and stickiness made him want to you'll away but as he stroked himself he pushed past it.

He chewed on his lip careful not to make a sound, but alas his slight whimpers flew past his lips.

A shift in the bed beside him did not stop him from slowly torturing himself, his movements were rough as he tried to get himself off quickly.

"What are you doing Ryuzaki?" Lights tired voice groaned beside him.

L didn't answer but continued his irritating movements. "Are you jerking off right now? Seriously-" L snapped as Light began speaking, "Light I am a man just like you. I have my own needs" Light stared with utter shock at the gone L had used. 'He must be pent up bad' Light chuckled at the thought.

"You can go back to bed" L sighed. "How can I when you're over here making sounds. Can't you hurry up?" Light grumbled. "Well if you think you can do any better you can do it. Until then, Light, get over it" L spoke sarcastically not expecting an actual response.

Light rolled his eyes in the dark, but a competitive sense came over him. "Alright if it gets me to sleep faster" he slipped his hand around L's hand pulling it out of his underwear and replaced it with his own.

L groaned softly at the sudden touch of cold fingers but welcomed it graciously. Light rubbed his thumb over the tip feeling the precum dripping before slowly with no particular rhythm began stroking L.

L laid his head back, his hand grasping the bedsheets desperately as he fought for a release. The irregular pattern felt like sweet torture, but as Light found a steady pattern L exhaled harshly out his nose.

His stomach flipped and his head swirled with different emotions as his dream came back into mind. The thought of slowly crawling over Light, his bratty personality out the window as he fights to keep himself from moaning under L. L moaned whispery as he came, his eyes closing tightly.

"I told you so" Light chuckled as he grabbed a tissue from the bedside table. "Sure Light" L rolled over and grabbed himself some as well as slipping his pants off just to sleep in his underwear. After cleaning himself up he laid back down and tried to go back to sleep, but his mind was running wild with different thoughts.

Why was he thinking of Light in such a way?

And end~

A/N~ this sucks ass I know, but its something in it drafts I wanted to get out since forgot to write LxLight. Anyways I was listening to a lot of different songs and fun fact my favorite movie is Lady and the Tramp!! I love you and stay healthy.

710 words