Cookies🏐🚬

⚠️TW⚠️KISSING

1871 words

Ukai's POV

"Come onn, you gotta wear it!" Takeda begged. "I'm not wearing that" I put it simply. If he wanted to wear it, he could. "Keishin, please" I blushed furiously, he wasn't often that bold with his tone.

I looked over to him and he had it, that ugly sweater bundled up in his hands and his own already on. "Ugh fine" I yanked it out of his hands and threw it on. "Happy now?" I smiled sarcastically towards him and he nodded jumping up and down.

"Now I'm happy, but we can do what you want to do now, " I beamed as he continued the sentence, "Cookies". Yes cookies! My favorite part of Christ, but also my biggest regret after I eat to many and get sick.

"Finally, I can't believe you, actually wearing that ugly thing" I commented. "Oh come on, it's not that bad" he retorted. "Yes it really is, now get out that cookie dough!" I laughed.

He turned around and grabbed the multiple packets of sugar cookie dough from the refrigerator. I bent down and opened the cabinets in our kitchen island and took out the cookie cutters.

We had a snowman, a gingerbread man, and a house. Not that many to choose from, but we always made the most of it. As I set the cutters down, he pulled out multiple colors of icing and sprinkles.

"You better not make a mess" I warned him. Last years cookie baking montage went downhill after we got the materials out, we had made cookies from scratch and the flour was a pain in the ass to clean up. I mean it went everywhere.

"Don't worry, we got the easy route this year, cookie dough!" He plopped it down on the counter grabbing a baking pan and some paper? I wasn't experienced in the kitchen, neither of us were really, but we had our phones to ask if we were stumped on how to make something.

"I wanna make a gingerbread man" I told him and he laughed. "I know, you make one every year" he calmed down from his giggles and started opening one of the packages of dough.

"Oh oh wait, so I'm professional", I stopped him from opening it up to grab a pastel pink apron hanging up from our pantry, "ah yes, as professional as they come. A pink apron with a red heart in the middle" he giggled again covering his mouth. I smiled at the reaction to my apron, he was adorable.

I leaned over to his cheek and gave him a peck. "Why thank you, now you wanna actually make the cookies?" I chuckled, grabbing a chunk of the dough and throwing it onto my paper. "Rolling pin" I demand and he hands it to me. I roll out the chunk and inspect it. Perfect! Nice and flat, but also even. The perfect base.

Grabbing my cookie cutter and pushing it down into my cookie dough, I remove the excess pieces and roll it into a ball. Removing my cutter, I gaze at my marvelous work. The perfect shape!

I look over to his cookie, a snowman. He always chose something different every year, last year he also had a gingerbread man, although his was much more neat, mine had character! With its bright red hair and green shirt and yellow pants.

"Okay let's make a few more just cookies and then put these in the oven" he explained and I nodded, breaking up my chunk into tiny spheres and flattening them out barely. He did the same and soon we had made at least 12 cookies not including our special cookies.

"Okay, let's pop these in the oven and then we can drink some hot cocoa!" Takeda piped, sliding the cookie pan into the oven. Hot cocoa, my favorite drink during the cold seasons. I untied my apron and hung it back up.

He boiled some water in our coffee maker and grabbed 2 cups and 2 packs of hot cocoa, not to mention mini marshmallows. Pouring the hot water into the cups, both of which was each our own respective mugs, he dumped the powder into and grabbed a spoon stirring it up.