Teasing🎮😏

⚠️TW⚠️SMUT

1196 words

3rd POV

Pushing Kuroo against his bed roughly, Kenma crawled onto him, straddling him. He was tired of all of Kuroo teasing, it was Valentine's Day and he was slowly getting bothered by all of his little touches throughout the day. He didn't even give him a single kiss, not one!

So Kenma decided to take initiative and take charge. He never started anything, but this time he was just so frustrated. Kuroo backed up with him to the bed frame, smirking, almost asking what he was going to do. That irked Kenma, so rolling off his bed and walking towards his closet he grabbed a pair of bright pink cuffs.

Kuroo raised an eyebrow to them, but rested on the idea that he wanted him to use them Kenma. But before Kuroo had another thought, Kenma was on him again, carefully kissing his neck and jaw, leaving Kuroo melting in his hands. As Kuroo was preoccupied with the pleasure he felt from the bites and sucks, Kenma had already cuffed him to the metal bars of their bed frame.

He soon realized when he tried to pull his hands towards Kenmas hips. "What?" Kuroo questioned pulling on the restrictions a little. "Kuroo you better let me out of these" He threatened, but Kenma was in charge and like hell was he going to uncuff him.

"No" it was a simple answer, but filled Kenma with confidence as Kuroo's face dropped. He was going to be as slow as he wanted for all the teasing he had been put through today.

He giggled a little as Kuroo struggled. He moved to a position where his legs were thrown on either side of the raven haired man. Running his hands up his clothed chest, slowly grazing over the details of his throat, Kenma grabbed Kuroo's chin roughly up so he was meeting his gaze.

Kuroo had never seen this type of ferocity from Kenma before, nor had he felt that little, but he liked it. Actually as Kenma continued to glower at him he felt himself craving more of what Kenma was giving him.

"Don't move" Kenma spoke low, he felt so powerful being in charge of the situation. "Okay". Kenma lowered his hand and let it glide down his torso to his erection, waiting a moment before palming him slowly earning a grunt from Kuroo. He continued to massage him softly and irritatingly slowly for a few moments before removing whis sweats.

His boxers and a little wet spot from his precum already. Kenma then slid down his boxers leisurely, loving the annoyed huffs he got from Kuroo. Wrapping a hand around his stiff dick, he pumped him gently.

Kuroo bit his lip, restricting his moans to flow out. Kenma brought a hand to his face and pulled down on his chin right below his lip, forcing him to open his mouth. As soon as he did, strings of soft moans left his throat. Kenma felt good he could make someone make those erotic sounds.

He continued to stroke him, gradually picking up pace, but as Kuroo moaned out his release, he stopped abruptly. Kuroo glared at him, but Kenma giggled. He left his hand to rest there, daring him to move, daring him to try and get his relief that he yearned for, and as soon as he was about to remove his hand Kuroo's hips bucked up.

"Ah ah, I will leave you right here, don't move and while you're at it don't you dare cum" Kenma warned in a playful voice, and Kuroo gulped. Kenma removed his hand and backed off of Kuroo.

Slowly slipping his pants down, teasingly slow. Lifting his shirt up, biting to hold it up to show everything off to Kuroo, he slipped his hand into his own boxers. As embarrassing as it was, it filled him with euphoria seeing the lust practically dripping from Kuroo's gaze. He felt like a small rabbit being watched by a hungry cougar.

His hand slipped around his own erection, stroking himself. Moans and whimper being muffled by the shirt in his mouth, he continued to pump up and down faster and faster. He was so close to cumming, so close to getting the sweet relief he wanted while Kuroo was being tortured.

His gaze raked over Kenmas entire body, listening to every little sound he released. As the boy continued, Kuroo involuntarily whimpered. His erection started to hurt from being cut off from releasing, but he kept it to himself, hoping Kenma would give it to him.

Kenma moaned out, letting go of his shirt, shivers racking his body as he came in his boxers. He glanced up to a panting Kuroo, his face flushed and eyes glossed. Kenma removed his cum covered hand and licked it off sensually, all the while holding contact with Kuroo.

Crawling back and slipping his underwear all the way off he lifted himself above Kuroo's dick, sliding back and forth. Teasing him again, before lining himself up and slowly lowering himself on him.

Kuroo moaned out at the sensation, but without his willpower held in his release. Kenma continued to slowly lower himself, letting out sweet moans and huffs as well. Finally his bottom touched his hips. Rocking himself back and forth, he nipped at Kuroo's shoulder.

Kuroo was a moaning and whimpering mess, he couldn't handle the slow pace. "Please go fast Kenma" he panted out, and Kenma gave in to the request. Lifting himself up and lowering himself down, all the while grinding against him, Kenma brought Kuroo into their first kiss of the day.

It was hot and messy. As Kenma got lost in the kiss, his body picked up the pace of his constant motion, not even noticing his release growing between all the pleasure. He pulled down on Kuroo's lip. Kuroo couldn't control himself anymore, he released hot strings of cum into Kenma.

As he did, Kenma came as well, the white fluids going between the two. As Kenma continued to grind as his orgasm fell out, he gently lifted himself off of Kuroo. Kuroo was panting, his body exhausted from the painfully slow sex and orgasm control.

Kenma uncuffed him, and almost immediately his arms wrapped around him. "What did you get me for Valentine's Day?" Kenma questioned him as he laid against him. "A kitten" Kenma jumped up, but immediately fell back against him.

"A kitten?" Kenma exclaimed, he had been begging for one for forever. "Yeah shrimp and his sidekick is bringing her over later, now enough of the kitten. Just cuddle with me" Kenma smiled widely. One hell of a Valentine's Day.

And end~

A/N~ I decided not to do a whole bunch of kisses for newyears, so I'm going ahead and doing Valentine's Day..sorry. Uh anyways I had this idea for awhile like a power dom, especially Kenma or Hinatas, so if you see another power dom it's going to be Hinata. I kinda did Yamaguchi as one as well XD..anyways I love you, stay healthy.

Song- Feeling good, Michael Bublé

Fun fact- I have 3 siblings :))

11956 words