Update//Redoing

CHAPTERS
Okay for chapter titles I'm going to have emojis to represent the ship as I want to have named chapters.
Kageyama x Hinata 🍊🥛
Takeda x Ukai 🏐🚬
L x Light 📓🖊
Tsukishima x Yamaguchi ☕️🍪
Leorio x Kurapika ⭕️💵
Kuroo x Kenma 🎮😏
Meruem x Komuji 🐸👀
Iwaizumi x Oikawa 🧚‍♂️🍁
Kirishima x Bakugou 🦈💥

AUTHOR NOTES
I'll have author notes at the beginning and end and you'll see A/N, sorry I don't like being unorganized.

WORD COUNTS
If you've read my works you'll see I leave the word counts at the end. I'll start leaving them at the beginning as well. They count even the author notes as well.

VENT CHAPTERS
This account is a safe space. I won't have bullying or judgement on here. I will leave little vent chapters here and there for you to vent whatever. I'll read every single comment. If you need any advice or just a ear I'm always here. Literally lmao. I love you even if we've never met or had a conversation I still do.

MY WRITING
My writing is a form of expression. I do ship these characters, but not this weirdly. This is actually not my main account, so instead of my main ship, this is just a practice for some of the saucy scenes or me just experimenting around. For any TW or CW I'll add those at the very beginning and put a ⚠️ so you read it. If I don't already I'll have any TW in the description of this book as well.

(ALSO.. for future reference this — is a POV change or timeskip, I'll add the name of the POV in the beginning and at the switches)

I love my writing even when it's bad. It's my work. My art. And as any great artist is, we are always changing styles and improving. So any criticism is absolutely taken in the context and will shape my work for the better. But if it's just, "this is so dumb" or whatever then please kindly leave my page. Thanks. Anyways sorry for taking your time up. I love you and you are absolutely valid. DM if you want to talk and as always get something to drink and please eat, and if needed have a good cry and jam out to your favorite song.

-atlas