The Cabin🎮😏

⚠️TW⚠️SMUT

1434 words

3rd POV

Kuroo couldn't help himself anymore. The sizzling heat from the fireplace, the falling snow leaving them stuck in the cabin, the closeness the two shared. He couldn't stop himself from turning over and kissing the man beside him.

The kiss was short and sweet. Kenma never expected the kiss, but he didn't deny it. He liked it, the familiarity he shared with the lips that had just carasessed his. The two gazed in each other's eyes for several moments, the kiss a beginning for the two.

Kenma brought his hands up to Kuroo's face, drawing it closer to his own. A new want for the other's passion bubbling inside of him. With each passing second, the tension flooded the air.

The butterflies in Kenma's stomach fluttered as Kuroo's face grew closer. Finally as both eyes shut, the two's lips reconnected. This kiss far more passionate and deep. The emotions the boys held for each other all this time being released in a single kiss.

Kenma's hand flew up to Kuroo's hair, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck as the kiss deepened. Kuroo leaned in closer and closer, eventually moving them into a laying down position.

Kuroo's lips left Kenma's taking in a breath, before reconnecting with him again. The sweet taste of chocolate on Kenma's saliva mixed with the males above him. Kuroo began to crave that taste the longer the kiss lasted.

His hands slid down Kenma's torso, sliding up and down sending an assortment of shivers and feelings down his spine. Goosebumps despite being so close to the crackling fire.

The cool touch of Kuroo gave Kenma a new warmth. A burn stronger than that fire beside him, a new fiery passion. Kuroo's cold hands continued to caress Kenma's soft body, everytime needing a breath he would pause his movements.

With every exhale and deep breath in they grew deeper into the cold night, furthering the actions. Kuroo took the hem of Kenma's shirt and lifted it off and over his head, leaning down he kissed his neck leading down to shoulder. Each kiss leaving tingles on his skin.

Kuroo lifted his own shirt off and tossed it to the side with Kenma's. Taking a moment to admire the beautiful boy's smooth skin and delicate features, he thought the boy could drive him crazy. Kenma could almost feel the lust dripping from Kuroo's gaze, but that attention from him felt satisfying.

Kuroo leaned in again, kissing his throat leaving tiny bite marks in place. Moving lower and lower making the marks deeper and deeper, knowing only the two of them would be able to see those bruises.

He worked on the marks liking the sighs escaping Kenma, but with one of his hands he began to massage his erection. The soft moans emitted from him urged Kuroo to continue. Soft pleas and faster was sighed out by Kenma.

Kuroo stopped and asked him if it was okay to go any further, and Kenma of course said yes. He probably wanted it to happen more than Kuroo did at that point, he had been touched in places he'd never thought he'd be touched by him. Feelings he'd never felt nor expected he'd feel from Kuroo.

Kuroo began to slip down Kenma's pants and then onto his own, tossing them to the side. He slid his hands over Kenma's inner thighs and across his legs before removing his underwear and then his.

Leaning back in, he engulfed Kenma in another sweet and fiery kiss. Bodies pressed together, Kuroo gently pressed a finger to Kenma's entrance. Despite the embarrassment Kenma felt his desires drove him past it, Kuroo pushed in.

Kenma whined at the new feeling, not quite liking the pain brought with it. Kuroo took note and peppered kisses all over his face trying to distract him from the uncomfortable feeling. Although it was a total success, Kenma instead giggled. Kuroo chuckled at the adorable sounds and continued to litter kisses over him as he thrusted his fingers in and out of him.

The whines eventually gave way to soft sighs and grunts, and when Kuroo thought he was stretched enough he gave him one peck on the lips. Aligning himself up with Kenma's hole, his body hovering over his, he stared down at the smaller boy. Taking one hand in his and intertwining their fingers together, he kissed him deeply pushing into him.

A loud cry was thrown out into the air and the movement was immediately stopped. Kuroo looked at him, seeing a painful expression written on his face. The boy only nodded and told him to continue and so he did.

As he continued Kenma's other hand went around Kuroo's back, carving into him. The pain was almost unbearable and his eyes were already clouding with tears, yet he wanted to do this. He didn't want to do it at another time, with another person, in a different setting.

He wanted Kuroo, right then, as the snow fell and settled as the fire burned as the night grew. He let Kuroo continue knowing if he continued the pain would give him pleasure.

Kuroo grunted and huffed as his hips met his bottom, he remained patient and calm. The tears falling from Kenma reminded him to remain where he was until he was allowed to move.

When Kenma's tears dried up, he spoke up telling Kuroo to move. Regardless how slow the process was they were both prepared to use the night up. Kuroo sat up a little and held onto Kenma's waist before softly pulling out and thrusting back in.

With every thrust, Kenma started to feel more pleasant. His grunts of distress turned to moans and whimpers of pleasure. Despite the gnawing ache forming, it was pure bliss for him just to be in this position with Kuroo.

He was normally distracted and not paying much mind to anything around him, but when the power went out in the cabin he was slowly beginning to realize how much of his feelings he was neglecting.

Kuroo kissed and sucked on his chest and lower neck, he felt as if marking him would show Kenma how much he wanted him. Not just in a sexual manner, but a emotional one.

Kenma began to utter the word faster, he felt almost full, yet not quite complete. With a growing knot feeling forming in his lower region, he wanted it to come faster. His moans grew louder when Kuroo began to hit a repeated spot in him.

The spot almost made him release on command, yet he had only just grazed it. When Kuroo heard the reaction he began to thrust deeper and rougher in that spot, although he was close.

Each thrust became sloppier and rigid, as he hit the spot repeatedly. Finally Kenma moaned harshly and came between the two, ragged breaths following in suit. Kuroo trailed right behind him with a rough thrust and a raspy grunt, cumming in Kenma. Kenma enjoyed the warm feeling.

His body was weak and almost numb, truly he just wanted to sleep. And so when Kuroo pulled out of him he just closed his eyes and rolled over, sleeping peacefully.

And end~

A/N~ This was a joy to right, I really like either really emotion and passion filled sex or meaningless sex thats actual emotion based...ANYWAYS sorry for putting all of you through this pain of reading my writing. I've recently realized I have a lot of spelling errors, so like anyone wanna be my editor? I don't reread my writing because I think it's cringe, but I also take pride in my writing..I don't know I'm weird! Also I wanna vent real quick about thanksgiving, so I live in California (wow just exposed myself like that) and had to drive from California to Nevada for family and yadayadayada, so when I get there to my Aunts house my other family is already there and what not, and I have this Aunt who is homophobic and being the rude bitch she is starts a whole ass argument with me! Like she asked when I was going to get a girlfriend, I told her I was gay. I've already told everyone I was gay, it's not a secret. She says I just haven't found the right woman, and then I told her I'm sure I'm gay like full homo and then it got heated from there. ANYWAYS enough chatting, I love you all and I hope you take care of yourselves.

1434 words