BLs' Bring people together📓🖊

⚠️TW⚠️BLACKMAIL, SMUT

1242 words

Light pulled his mask up and over his nose as he walked into the book store. He had already had a baseball cap pulled low to cover his eyes. He couldn't help but be cautious as his reading habits weren't all the normal for boys his age.

No, he wasn't looking for pornos or anything of the sort, but he was looking for the next volume of his favorite BL manga.

He looked around before walking into that section of the store. He felt guilty for buying those types of manga, and a little ashamed or embarrassed to say the least.

Going down the alphabetically-organized tabs to find his book he glossed over a few that seemed interesting. 'There it is!' Light beamed as he reached out for it, but just as his hand touched the spine another hand landed right on top of his.

He yanked his hand back with a surprised yelp. He was normally alert, but his excitement had fogged over his brain. He cleared his throat before trying to apologize.

"I'm sorry..." he trailed off as he looked up to see the person he had tried apologizing to. "Ryuzaki?" Light's eyes widened in disbelief. 'What is he doing here?!' Light began to panic.

"You have good taste Light" L reached out to grab seemingly the only copy of it left. "Hey, my hand touched it first!" Light went to grab it out of his hand, but L retracted his hand so he'd miss.

"We can take turns. We work together do we not?" L dangled it in front of his face pulling back every time Light went to grab it.

"Ugh fine have it your way...but you can't tell anyone" Light hated Ryuzaki having something over him, and he didn't really have a good feeling about the situation either way.

"Good. So you're paying?" Light sighed as he snatched the manga out of his hand and headed up to the counter.

...

"Light I have a proposal" L began not looking up from the manga. He got to read it over Light's shoulder and now he was reading it himself.

Light didn't have a good feeling about the so-called proposal. "Okay what about?" Light rolled over in their shared bed to talk to him.

"I want to experience this" L held up the manga and pointed to a sex scene. "...Okay and what's the proposal?" Light took a deep breath in already knowing the answer.

"Well it seems you are interested too, since your reading this lewd series. And I am not ashamed of my reading habits, but it seems you are..." he trailed off a slight smile growing over his lips.

Light pursed his lips and closed his eyes shaking his head. "Are you...blackmailing me...into having gay sex with you?" Light choked out.

"Yes" L almost let out a chuckle but forced his smile back. "No...no never in a million years" Light shook his head and crossed his arms.

L sighed remorsefully, "if that's how you feel Light...MATSUDA! MISS AMANE!" Light jumped up covering his face with his hands. "Fine! Just shut up!" L nodded a playful glimmer in his eyes.

"Yes, Ryuzaki?" both Misa and Matsuda spoke behind the door. "Oh, it's nothing go back to your rooms" L sent them away.

"Thank goodness" Light mumbled before L crawled between his legs. "And I'm the bottom?" Light groaned looking away from him.

"May I take your shirt off Light?" L played with the hem of his T-shirt. "Go ahead not as if I can say anything" Light scoffed.

"But you seemed so excited when you were reading? Do you not wish to experience the same pleasures?" Light's mouth widened and blush softly dusted his face.

"It wasn't like that" Light defended. "Oh, it wasn't was it?" L pulled his shirt up and over his head. "Then what was the tent in your pants?" L drug his tongue along Light's Adam's apple.

Light lifted his head with the movement, and off shade of red tinting his cheeks. "Nothing" Light mumbled.

"Nothing? Was I mistaken? I swore it looked just like this" L unzipped Light's tented pants, slipping his hand in and palming him. Light closed his eyes, his eyebrows knitted as he was touched.

"So it wasn't this?" L tugged down his sweatpants exposing the tent in his underwear and a small wet spot. "It was...attractive" Light looked away as he explained.

"What about it was attractive Light?" L dove further into Light's exposure. Slipping the boxers down, he gently pressed against his hole before grabbing a bottle of lotion from the bedside table.

"I-I don't know" Light blinked a few times a spike of anxiety coursing through his body. L dumped a generous amount of the lotion onto his fingers.

"You don't know? How can you expect pleasure from me if you can't tell me what you want" L pushed in two fingers in earning a gasp from Light.

'Cold' Light felt cold bumps rising over his skin. His touch was rather gentle, unlike his words. L raised his fingers pushing against the roof of his insides.

Light's back slightly arched with each push of his fingers, but L held his hips down against the bed. "What do you want me to do Light?" L asked again before pulling his fingers out and turning Light over onto his belly.

L removed his pants and underwear before L thrusting into Light, holding his neck up with one hand and the other on his hip. He exhaled harshly before continuing his interrogation. "Ouch" Light yelped in pain.

"What do I need to do to make this pleasurable Light?" L rocked his hips back and forth in a jutting manner. L kissed up and down his neck as he waited for a response.

Light felt like his body was scalding on, L's fingers, his dick, his tongue, and lips, it all felt exceptionally gentle. Like slow torture, driving him crazy.

"Go faster" Light turned his neck to look at him. L's heart thumped harshly at the lewd expression on his face.

He pulled out and turned Light back over before thrusting into him harshly. Light moaned out wrapping his arms around his neck.

"So you'd wanna be the bottom either way Light? Being fucked mercilessly?" L ridiculed as he hastened his pace. Light could only moan out in response slight dribble running down his chin.

Light's legs were lifted by L as he continued to pound into him, he even brought his hand to wrap around his throat. With that and L's thrusting, Light came.

L could feel him tighten around him, making him cum as well. L breathed out as he came inside of him.

"Fuck" Light groaned, his voice raspy from his many moans and L's hand. "Better than I thought" L pulled out of him and began to head to the bathroom.

Light rubbed his neck and came to a sudden realization. "Did he copy almost word for word that scene in the manga?" his mouth drooped as he waited from L to come back

And end~

A/N~ Lmfao I couldn't think of anything else T^T Hoped you liked it as it is very long even if the quality isn't the best. I wasn't listening to anything today and fun fact one of my favorite animes are Bleach!

1242 words